Subject: Learn more about what you get with Microsoft Family 365
From: "Microsoft" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:08:04 -0600
List-Id: <7227041.xt.local>

Learn more about what you get with Microsoft Family 365
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cf9b12f0f9c7841604a2d08059024f6b782ef762bfeef2118bcbf8112ba9372da0389075dfb989a3027f0f3ccc6781a21e 
Complete your purchase | 
https://view.email2.office.com/?qs=8679bf2c8b8b05a4dee69f103ecdaf7d08a453db5194474c1df23dbcbba8b4247d164918fdd57ef9752a6ffd0b1f17bf84ff481992a33a0c07ac2b4401fc3a203896d61d9546f3a4a2c49b963a54baae 
View it online

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cf7dad812feeee09c1e80c61699cc3b78d5d926a89a47d87e36863ade05640b55e5763a8e319b3e48904bc76fc07956947 

 

Did you forget something?

You’re nearly there to unlocking all your subscription benefits. <br />Simply complete your Microsoft 365 purchase below.

Microsoft 365 Family

$99.99<span style="font-size:16px; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:22px;">/year</span>

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cf9b12f0f9c7841604a2d08059024f6b782ef762bfeef2118bcbf8112ba9372da0389075dfb989a3027f0f3ccc6781a21e 

   Complete your purchase  

More Microsoft 365 Family options for you

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cf1fd8c31beb805aefded0299d72c2f54d848eb869676eb2fb78468d093e27653d66a912fa18872398405a22b7490da582 
Buy $9.99/month or 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cf331cb51afc6d1e75f0a77c2ac5be8b7b22be25a0441cbcf9b5a8a3c5c128da8a078934349f906ad2204066d1d84f931f 
Try it free for one month*

See what a premium experience looks like

With features exclusive to Microsoft 365 subscription

Write with style and confidence

Enjoy intelligent writing assistance and advanced editing suggestions from Editor and Microsoft 365 in 20+ languages.

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cf5f8a12a253fa1fdb1f06907f0da63786038e530646b98610064c03a591448495a746a87b503c2366694a1f03e3960b4f 
Learn More

Take control of your finances

Premium Excel budget templates make it easier than ever to manage your finances. 

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cfaae412711673f7ff2b8d7586a053f7c33ead763ab95b68135dc25d730bc347b4eb996cc3adcdcf3185a7164fe90fda1b 
Learn More

Designing slides has never been easier

Create well-designed, impactful slides with the help of Designer and Ideas in PowerPoint.

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cfc2fbf31f55e4b154ca38d36f15433e934d34b85ee9c00ba8fff9b34aebf36e735622a3087abffec441c7640fd3780e1e 
Learn More

* After your 1-month free trial, Microsoft 365 Family is $99.99 per year. Credit card required.

 Subscription automatically renews. Cancel anytime to stop future charges.<br />This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox.

 You are receiving this email because you placed items in your cart recently while visiting Microsoft Store. This email is sent from a notification only address and cannot accept incoming emails. Please visit our Support page if you have any questions.

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=d6474117ac61d4cf1fab28f30b30a6f6ad137a03a7442ef622e0623db7a22a77253743f95cf4db79b14b396517f5964ef9fa150b67cbe5a2 
Privacy Statement

 Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA