Subject: LAST CHANCE: $75 annual plans end tonight!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:48:45 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aeeb69aee383b5d7598f7b955b0ce4f53bed9edd1be6b668215cea9fd04058f6a14fe0c15a3fcae6f51d4f9b6f6d7e9854f75536ff34734d3f73195c3698d7fb 

Clarity is Key

Just because a sentence is grammatically correct doesn&rsquo;t mean it&rsquo;s easy to follow. Grammarly Premium offers suggestions for rewriting unclear sentences. Whether the solution is deleting a few words or moving phrases around, Grammarly Premium can help you smooth out tangled sentences. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aeeb69aee383b5d7598f7b955b0ce4f53bed9edd1be6b668215cea9fd04058f6a14fe0c15a3fcae6f51d4f9b6f6d7e9854f75536ff34734d3f73195c3698d7fb 

Upgrade to an annual plan for just $75 and watch your writing skills soar. But hurry&mdash;this New Year&rsquo;s deal ends tonight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aeeb69aee383b5d7598f7b955b0ce4f53bed9edd1be6b668215cea9fd04058f6a14fe0c15a3fcae6f51d4f9b6f6d7e9854f75536ff34734d3f73195c3698d7fb 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aeeb69aee383b5d7047e836dc983a61d1f4e986f37344664dc51977952d517c8640724172b48e4a3fa895d8d8f1835c692727fa0552ed3df 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aeeb69aee383b5d7304e394468e2af8330656de9b548285b5936ce9d1d2c9a408b2be694cde397b81547cd5ad905690d12893257b1068c59 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aeeb69aee383b5d7440ae9f5e986817105a9be336d3be25d0676c1bf04f6fde736212b313f00dfd9e15c3e53cd461061258851a1862cd52b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62406bf0fb7581472b8d995b99dc475abd00c90aaf4dcc31a47e90a31c15e858d2e209fddf9ccb5ed420b9e9fde12cad7e2cba60083b80ef 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7dd448032339bbfffc1f57537a29f4f4ef354b444c81a3535cd9ce8b82bbd976b26ba1ba9259c68b49c545576e71f8aa2284807bb2b4af581cf436602f62cd4303ebe9854b3c7f0b9883e183bd43e1fc839978cea2a1f1de 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62406bf0fb75814790d2d19b83e54657609abecb66c24bb5fc2b5086d51f914845fa4e4e184fd3ee5c41c0d55dd17c45028e00e198d2e4328ea295207ca8d627 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62406bf0fb75814790d2d19b83e54657609abecb66c24bb5fc2b5086d51f914845fa4e4e184fd3ee5c41c0d55dd17c45028e00e198d2e4328ea295207ca8d627 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104