Subject: $75 New Year sale: Achieve your writing resolutions
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:50:20 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e6c264a6f2ef62d1adfa95add13f1f8753b3e8b169d9e9bd447bda535ac823b41c2b865711e53588260db21b45ca1d26a68b91c451b20fe7f 

New Year, New Goals

Set yourself up for success with clear and confident communication and say what you want to say precisely how you intend to say it. Grammarly Premium offers full-sentence rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e6c264a6f2ef62d1adfa95add13f1f8753b3e8b169d9e9bd447bda535ac823b41c2b865711e53588260db21b45ca1d26a68b91c451b20fe7f 

From now until January 26, get an annual subscription to Grammarly Premium for just $75. That&rsquo;s more than 40% off!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e6c264a6f2ef62d1adfa95add13f1f8753b3e8b169d9e9bd447bda535ac823b41c2b865711e53588260db21b45ca1d26a68b91c451b20fe7f 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e6c264a6f2ef62d1adfa95add13f1f8753b3e8b169d9e9bd447bda535ac823b41c2b865711e53588260db21b45ca1d26a68b91c451b20fe7f 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e23280c9b97ef01714265fd326887640f4705106fd8f4365e20a33d5f176eb56e5fbf56a7052d3d799c6b56afa6759f8d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3eca10e4d8f75f6d4a053e8d16b3d0e401d1fd907bdece6a843c0a45fdcafe7b389198d94886df23fa9f18eeb0b3e117a9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e6eda902472c6b5f5c9b2b86b5271c4cf3637ceed5ca680654b3d2e4f20f55af8c7a85558069e7b67ffe37bbda8ed890b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e1efa71f5f29b38fd12c58a9a1850485c22c98cdcf0123aeb5be82ddf21133e4ec34f5f600b048dd54537d696582cef88 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=30001ca2edd6b3e456664e2a20af3c7501f6a613931d1323cdf64991378e7153066ce56332c6b4f8bfca8d981eadc3ff1bd1b9d7b5c8fddf7a9f93572d2b8d27ec51f7a752e1219272824af1bf98c83b7c34f0304a8e76f2 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e47f745f14b40487ac35258beed218e16a589c030aa56008feac9719cda3e682346aae8799f2f0c1952c4dbb45bfa8bd4113aabd1c261984f 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7ab11c978875de3e47f745f14b40487ac35258beed218e16a589c030aa56008feac9719cda3e682346aae8799f2f0c1952c4dbb45bfa8bd4113aabd1c261984f 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104