Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 07:11:56 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b1e4f12ab49055cde8bf423dad87a9ad030e96b0fedbf8696644f3526b947fd7a8ee89ac7bac452c6859f2e585b10f5c10ddc80969c19ff7552bcfbfe7116820 

 
 
DECEMBER 05 &#45; DECEMBER 11

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4b9b20cee9259a1fe73b9cdbfc60a606df54a8faa122b2afd64e0acb874e71cebdcedd83a5ac93c0eb9264c4e9391826a12474b32f0c3260ce370471076cb1a4 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4b9b20cee9259a1fe73b9cdbfc60a606df54a8faa122b2afd64e0acb874e71cebdcedd83a5ac93c0eb9264c4e9391826a12474b32f0c3260ce370471076cb1a4 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e89f4b12ca899f18ffbb9be7eb74833cc61419a5e0554a03601733f2c4d7f6781b548a945d477e0d4d701e8dd78417a22fee3d9b88c920306782611211dadd4c 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 20 27 Dec 04 11

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e89f4b12ca899f18ffbb9be7eb74833cc61419a5e0554a03601733f2c4d7f6781b548a945d477e0d4d701e8dd78417a22fee3d9b88c920306782611211dadd4c 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 20 27 Dec 04 11

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e89f4b12ca899f18ffbb9be7eb74833cc61419a5e0554a03601733f2c4d7f6781b548a945d477e0d4d701e8dd78417a22fee3d9b88c920306782611211dadd4c 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 20 27 Dec 04 11

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44ebd5cb6bf88c76ae2cbf5a15747d8ca8d01a7464df176049b932ca72051579a8f2360782ae9588e93c64ad7968b9e9f753a02dff77bf5818830ff060670db8 
How to Say No After Saying Yes to a Commitment 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44ebd5cb6bf88c76ae2cbf5a15747d8ca8d01a7464df176049b932ca72051579a8f2360782ae9588e93c64ad7968b9e9f753a02dff77bf5818830ff060670db8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44ebd5cb6bf88c76f76fa8ef49178b56ab8f861a9df4435820091360edf99137dfc7e01726693f3953bed31c13f5a40b2408827c2dc07f3c3c1b436b13645fab 
6 Effective Communication Strategies to Empower Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44ebd5cb6bf88c76f76fa8ef49178b56ab8f861a9df4435820091360edf99137dfc7e01726693f3953bed31c13f5a40b2408827c2dc07f3c3c1b436b13645fab 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44ebd5cb6bf88c767e74e4c5e49aa9895e9aa167fc081451f6a186d46e613a5d782e4677f351f4057e54c09a0d53dc42fbbdfdc985d6eb8a7eda91bebaf6f67a 
How to Write a Short Story in 5 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44ebd5cb6bf88c767e74e4c5e49aa9895e9aa167fc081451f6a186d46e613a5d782e4677f351f4057e54c09a0d53dc42fbbdfdc985d6eb8a7eda91bebaf6f67a 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=755ca3bda7ee1990368fecc4b8e1811ccac12124dba8635ffa700f80b9c15295a88ba3f8f6ee6843d10ab8dddd48246d692e8f76ed280d2787797fad00c1a8f7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=755ca3bda7ee1990368fecc4b8e1811ccac12124dba8635ffa700f80b9c15295a88ba3f8f6ee6843d10ab8dddd48246d692e8f76ed280d2787797fad00c1a8f7 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=755ca3bda7ee1990368fecc4b8e1811ccac12124dba8635ffa700f80b9c15295a88ba3f8f6ee6843d10ab8dddd48246d692e8f76ed280d2787797fad00c1a8f7 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=755ca3bda7ee1990368fecc4b8e1811ccac12124dba8635ffa700f80b9c15295a88ba3f8f6ee6843d10ab8dddd48246d692e8f76ed280d2787797fad00c1a8f7 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19d75d8c900b42cf7b8e9b82e9e4edc99dbdc0c5791a6ca66c8119f8636264e1ec75a45059d9748ac33c0813771b79db8a0116cbf5a475bc43da56f8002ab456 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f603c5dbd82fa3ac6d3726b5cf34b43501d6e9349a5681754e2f6058473c9c916df8416268dec10635d5410e42ba00da1ee9fd5afee31aecb3dcb2609181b95 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7c9bcfbba1d4808ed8b74c78d722326ea5a4ccd31aad72c868b57c949b7eb90cb9815d892cb960c7f65ebf0ca418c3e99f8e58add9585533 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bf6cbfdc253d742f69d6bbf7aa4b59b551421bc3f1112a13b224c6a92ef77279d96e867a9a5c7bd186c10a021702517da9da7da9ff3dceb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4fa8b265017f32988ea084a9662b0d2d154c9e46d8c858ec6e7b7aac26a3de0c3dc85fecb6e761dcf184e67a9ecb035ceabfd0d896cc713c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a96b0a49b80d8dfdeb0a4c1fc728f08502ebcbc40e11dfaffeab5249b8e3e3558c9a88f828049b0cdf8b08210653d95473f01612f026627 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f603c5dbd82fa3ac6d3726b5cf34b43501d6e9349a5681754e2f6058473c9c916df8416268dec10635d5410e42ba00da1ee9fd5afee31aecb3dcb2609181b95 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=82c180c98ff0aad7f404f4a3b2179b5ef51ae636322540226d85a9435b6c4637feb9a678ef737124d1606de36d0561d78565285e2a7f10c6c1ffd15b2edc67b2 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=06d3584e7f8b9eddccfd6b7e2ec86bcce77bc73fe0d69a03b8860adb302fb484c2f4d17c92c4ec67330c449383332a391ed722d804acdeae4f0e67efdd325538d2a2b0b96b1eb693b512a628c063f3f0b5695c45a95642c8 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0bad0df7073e11b0e57a68c820aaf3a6d79bbd594c4fdac6b31b9e0ab024795afc7247be6ea71a932d4870d2177a5df0d265f295014ffd338e36444e5e703410 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0bad0df7073e11b0e57a68c820aaf3a6d79bbd594c4fdac6b31b9e0ab024795afc7247be6ea71a932d4870d2177a5df0d265f295014ffd338e36444e5e703410 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104