Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 09:56:14 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1623c9ac9d409ef2a459abfe1920b7d561099f27317eb10ed1313998a3b16b9051b5e0ddfe55c8417bd9e3cde8afedf59ff8cf01f3fd4f0b9 

 
 
NOVEMBER 28 &#45; DECEMBER 04

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1f197243fddc28676a7717c0a5481609bbe7777add4620c8839a507c5afef794c721f0d7502cf4e7cb65e3b680aae7eea9a83ff710c2fd004 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1f197243fddc28676a7717c0a5481609bbe7777add4620c8839a507c5afef794c721f0d7502cf4e7cb65e3b680aae7eea9a83ff710c2fd004 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1843b02fddacde688b59774b88c9dc89047569e45eb6063bd249c5b62acd8f5ce70e23559f7ff75ff6592c130379213079ab37a5ef57d6193 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 13 20 Nov 27 04

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1843b02fddacde688b59774b88c9dc89047569e45eb6063bd249c5b62acd8f5ce70e23559f7ff75ff6592c130379213079ab37a5ef57d6193 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 13 20 Nov 27 04

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1843b02fddacde688b59774b88c9dc89047569e45eb6063bd249c5b62acd8f5ce70e23559f7ff75ff6592c130379213079ab37a5ef57d6193 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 13 20 Nov 27 04

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0aa204afda13763300e961435017f6300912c425c3b0371583d5307d7f06a98366a88768d93de5c1a93d8e6e5cef3c212d949365ceb0b500e5d4bd277cb4bd72 
How to Paraphrase (Without Plagiarizing a Thing) 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0aa204afda13763300e961435017f6300912c425c3b0371583d5307d7f06a98366a88768d93de5c1a93d8e6e5cef3c212d949365ceb0b500e5d4bd277cb4bd72 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0aa204afda1376334d0d84b64ce2b62ffd6674da8df41ce1770559bc53500e56c710de1462117baf6df5a711c4a3d9c8567f9c516f742fbd87ec9d522c6afdda 
The Ultimate Guide to Team Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0aa204afda1376334d0d84b64ce2b62ffd6674da8df41ce1770559bc53500e56c710de1462117baf6df5a711c4a3d9c8567f9c516f742fbd87ec9d522c6afdda 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0aa204afda137633b4aa47e9a63fc5ed2ea4e769707b0af03209a272ce29df44ebc53b474536627dca682407135a71be9859bde9064f9d8b4c0d08977ac7b846 
The Most Memorable Words and Sayings of 2021 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0aa204afda137633b4aa47e9a63fc5ed2ea4e769707b0af03209a272ce29df44ebc53b474536627dca682407135a71be9859bde9064f9d8b4c0d08977ac7b846 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e18fc142d463f56257165bce0a445af1c6e7013d00f5b9df8d3be68cd7dad9aec5590af6b23c3cc101364c92d711bccd453248881d3980f1b8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e18fc142d463f56257165bce0a445af1c6e7013d00f5b9df8d3be68cd7dad9aec5590af6b23c3cc101364c92d711bccd453248881d3980f1b8 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e18fc142d463f56257165bce0a445af1c6e7013d00f5b9df8d3be68cd7dad9aec5590af6b23c3cc101364c92d711bccd453248881d3980f1b8 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e18fc142d463f56257165bce0a445af1c6e7013d00f5b9df8d3be68cd7dad9aec5590af6b23c3cc101364c92d711bccd453248881d3980f1b8 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1c5440c9d2b8cf468827e54038ca391a91d978d0675f62d18b66d8a552e63f1b76d7b72855a9c7c10762424a4c068b808b2a20d5fa10f062c 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e195a6f02d4b4b29df1b0addb70beddb176e0ca9c65197565dd47dc119ac5d2cb8414b648142958219783a01492746f49caea5ac139d3d9523 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e13fe57bde983aa456926625315c734af8d6a437a61f1529977e0f12ab9359eeff2d58843e9a925ddfd4c65def1f27a7a4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e12d1143f24380d955bcc9b8b426fa08a038207fe7a835ed2aea07d10ab626aba7f8aacc00418a225b79a17b3982937808 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e165b9e138e6f0acc01a228d80381ebbf585b504497a28cf122be33f5ef95be09912fc319405630e173649f13ada95e340 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1d12c3f8f5965b6035cb0ce570ac7fc238e800d3b8e74512afa50de01d8970615b70163f690726be542db734790becd20 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e195a6f02d4b4b29df1b0addb70beddb176e0ca9c65197565dd47dc119ac5d2cb8414b648142958219783a01492746f49caea5ac139d3d9523 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e1f0ae183205d016ff200e5630ee6455612edba7f880ba9c679cfdb5bfa844fa937d8365dc8f003bbe486c865d2b1b636347d24faa59ac666c 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3b115361fccb558671184c253bd7f28d59f963a023d9e1bb61347ab27e336b628a5d62757604fc2f499b66de2cc53a256dda33ceb507f2862a49a5f948d7e308ee6b91fe8591fb8b43ac06a79cb3088ede4da96adb3442f5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e18c2e0bca082ba607166faae99cbac3f000d12a83a98178a10e7271de1948b5778835eebaa40710c9efbad1fc16dc6306463028b9d4bcf732 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7148109568d87e18c2e0bca082ba607166faae99cbac3f000d12a83a98178a10e7271de1948b5778835eebaa40710c9efbad1fc16dc6306463028b9d4bcf732 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104