Subject: LAST DAY: 50% off all Premium plans
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 06:19:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ec0e328a97d3c9007cc99c58b73609815575d3649d6718dba104fb1dd56d7fdfb2d929c16fe28d92ff6db6dc74aef9a2af073c5e194452d349 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ec0e328a97d3c9007cc99c58b73609815575d3649d6718dba104fb1dd56d7fdfb2d929c16fe28d92ff6db6dc74aef9a2af073c5e194452d349 

Take the helm and get your writing in shipshape! Upgrade by midnight tonight to save 50% on a monthly, quarterly, or annual Premium plan. Navigate uncharted waters confidently and swiftly every time you type.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ec0e328a97d3c9007cc99c58b73609815575d3649d6718dba104fb1dd56d7fdfb2d929c16fe28d92ff6db6dc74aef9a2af073c5e194452d349 
Upgrade Now 

Wondering how Grammarly Premium can help you?

We surveyed thousands of Grammarly users and found that: 

 

	- 92% saved time writing and editing their work
	- 76% increased their confidence when communicating with others
	- 1 in 4 received feedback that their communication improved

Don&rsquo;t Let These Savings

Go Out With the Tide

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ec0e328a97d3c9007cc99c58b73609815575d3649d6718dba104fb1dd56d7fdfb2d929c16fe28d92ff6db6dc74aef9a2af073c5e194452d349 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ec0e328a97d3c9007cc99c58b73609815575d3649d6718dba104fb1dd56d7fdfb2d929c16fe28d92ff6db6dc74aef9a2af073c5e194452d349 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ec2a4a3c82c5f96f2d7d1bf125e8234aafc974ab395e15eaa53b486df6c9eff005fc7e8090c9a8d98e7044452ecbf5dca9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ec6a2466fdc03139648a0bb51fae89a954d3aba4c7b61f401cb3d6905d5e3674d44d0ca5fdb97c9ea149a6429631c94214 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ecde8de69e225b93ce84b4931d048b5653137b50fec915d437b7b203a0a1b413048087e53225ce87a93771c11e745a2b2b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ecd5f11e478654f5a54d332a1147f582769761a4422d95f97108f11fb98c9fa474a1d56075243d9289acdb5929bfa19eac 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3922fb457e63787a6c47c1f50b1f53ec97b125c5f9a43cce5b28d3fe03a2e9d42cf8a3874ce142c65a05e0485047829922e0ceaf8bffc439d916ef6a4d89ad2fbeab1b0ab5f3454a908be9b32b7f759526bb917e8cebb3b5 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ecfa5a6e5cf5e641a27877ef5d6f08e89a938aaa8ac274581ee6674a2da754f42701e69efbce1a418bbc74777c1afaac22d6f8dc066e5afec8 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91a2d34d5c1296ecfa5a6e5cf5e641a27877ef5d6f08e89a938aaa8ac274581ee6674a2da754f42701e69efbce1a418bbc74777c1afaac22d6f8dc066e5afec8 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104