Subject: 🌊 The tide has turned—Cyber Savings is EXTENDED!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 06:46:41 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b4961a794e776da42b6f264a9dcf2dcb20d00364692107660bd99df50d199c3a8bccb4ee075111786ddfb9625deff98f3278ff80377c647722b4 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b4961a794e776da42b6f264a9dcf2dcb20d00364692107660bd99df50d199c3a8bccb4ee075111786ddfb9625deff98f3278ff80377c647722b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b4961a794e776da42b6f264a9dcf2dcb20d00364692107660bd99df50d199c3a8bccb4ee075111786ddfb9625deff98f3278ff80377c647722b4 

We hope this news makes you happy as a clam. There&rsquo;s still time to get 50% off a monthly, quarterly, or annual Premium plan! Upgrade by Sunday, December 5, to enjoy our full depth of writing feedback at half price.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b4961a794e776da42b6f264a9dcf2dcb20d00364692107660bd99df50d199c3a8bccb4ee075111786ddfb9625deff98f3278ff80377c647722b4 
Upgrade Now 

Uncover Pearls of Writing

Wisdom With Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b4961a794e776da42b6f264a9dcf2dcb20d00364692107660bd99df50d199c3a8bccb4ee075111786ddfb9625deff98f3278ff80377c647722b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b4961a794e776da42b6f264a9dcf2dcb20d00364692107660bd99df50d199c3a8bccb4ee075111786ddfb9625deff98f3278ff80377c647722b4 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b4968c4830ae1c80d269a1dd2791d4b765ef036a48653833489db0d91dc2b53cc39bf497ce76247123d7f38bb512b2fc595c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b496909b46a22c3e52adcea725d6f604000eda94d8cbbcf7ba597e07635f62431cab5b9a1195ed483c8abed2644b65d8b01f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b496924b40874e52687d00c2cad4f6f9000936fe62092ee33be167c22902a71a72a4baea2e6979cd9ec07cd74ed4cb028633 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b49613f0d19df1cb534fb4e9e3a7ae92c10a513012af918e7fd8d2ddc4bce80c408f28655f5eddc7f293a51634011635aa37 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24ecdf6a8b89876a465a74167c252ef590f1356beba7012f471b314f61b834d6d57dd5c37d9a2cc8a7bfca7c24f8f7cf5731aaa9b7aa5e8476b2060192781b86903d17316b047369df057c6343e7d4b1ee55e72b7ddbc3d4 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b496c208d13695262496960ee3ee7d64c3ca57a9048a6cd9ecded94b24e97fd6cd1244ce8ecba6d41388cab06635c9e8f38bb7d44eba3eba79d1 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c20ec94905c7b496c208d13695262496960ee3ee7d64c3ca57a9048a6cd9ecded94b24e97fd6cd1244ce8ecba6d41388cab06635c9e8f38bb7d44eba3eba79d1 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104