Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Any Plan
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:51:50 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f6f619ceb82b5008e8a388774699fd43e494ecf383e1bf318d8efcfc65458a18092a024b2bb2d7a0ac6936c8399f3e90b0fedd3e9a2d4edfb7b6eb727cc72a18 

 
 
NOVEMBER 21 &#45; NOVEMBER 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f6f619ceb82b5008ab4d42c1f422222eb06f0770c1dc2f6a85ccea307d9172fdb111e3b2d1e4c8268625067e3bc3ca5e97f4a7c3e14c32c8308d7aeba152fef6 

Get 50% off all Grammarly Premium plans until December 1!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f6f619ceb82b5008ab4d42c1f422222eb06f0770c1dc2f6a85ccea307d9172fdb111e3b2d1e4c8268625067e3bc3ca5e97f4a7c3e14c32c8308d7aeba152fef6 
Upgrade Now 

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3bd89eec5c86181a21bef926bd651a4bbce42c0fe4e3ed8f05cf443e8191ffa930cf91427ee9c599d2c810cf229be224937a478e77fb92664b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3bd89eec5c86181a21bef926bd651a4bbce42c0fe4e3ed8f05cf443e8191ffa930cf91427ee9c599d2c810cf229be224937a478e77fb92664b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b8612248fd786f3810647b2aeae9bf8ff7d6470a9a9e12fe588f9debca9d73d9179f31adb27be51657fa14df37853e2520470b4c46f38bea4 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 06 13 Nov 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b8612248fd786f3810647b2aeae9bf8ff7d6470a9a9e12fe588f9debca9d73d9179f31adb27be51657fa14df37853e2520470b4c46f38bea4 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 06 13 Nov 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b8612248fd786f3810647b2aeae9bf8ff7d6470a9a9e12fe588f9debca9d73d9179f31adb27be51657fa14df37853e2520470b4c46f38bea4 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 06 13 Nov 20 27

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fefaa6fd76589cbc89042b0c60052cf831200a5bdef8aae78c85031ca77f9f73d5ff7e53b0bb5a895e8d74bbbad28cb280d2bd9cfbb495d1660a8b357a77bc73 
What Is Direct Characterization in Literature? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fefaa6fd76589cbc89042b0c60052cf831200a5bdef8aae78c85031ca77f9f73d5ff7e53b0bb5a895e8d74bbbad28cb280d2bd9cfbb495d1660a8b357a77bc73 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fefaa6fd76589cbc3a2ecc5938ce52c3907eab7f5d8cd55fea7adbbeffe3a76c4a0b3d7181ce0fa91d5479b90704493d534c32ada8f82b9b58ce9240a3923b7b 
How to Write an Essay Outline in 4 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fefaa6fd76589cbc3a2ecc5938ce52c3907eab7f5d8cd55fea7adbbeffe3a76c4a0b3d7181ce0fa91d5479b90704493d534c32ada8f82b9b58ce9240a3923b7b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fefaa6fd76589cbcd3133791372c41bc0b6c3d03e29203b915985219182ab05075085a311dfb6f3fbf6270d0e30191fb4f88a17a9c0171d4fc0e69f5f19a90db 
A Pandemic Guide to Communicating About the Holidays with Family 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fefaa6fd76589cbcd3133791372c41bc0b6c3d03e29203b915985219182ab05075085a311dfb6f3fbf6270d0e30191fb4f88a17a9c0171d4fc0e69f5f19a90db 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b79f6d23f9ae7b4d9124f1ef20227cc50c1351b1605666a589f0fc147d122bbfc4674d221c402fa3744757c5e2e73965058e38b910220d072 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b79f6d23f9ae7b4d9124f1ef20227cc50c1351b1605666a589f0fc147d122bbfc4674d221c402fa3744757c5e2e73965058e38b910220d072 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b79f6d23f9ae7b4d9124f1ef20227cc50c1351b1605666a589f0fc147d122bbfc4674d221c402fa3744757c5e2e73965058e38b910220d072 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b79f6d23f9ae7b4d9124f1ef20227cc50c1351b1605666a589f0fc147d122bbfc4674d221c402fa3744757c5e2e73965058e38b910220d072 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3bd4b28364ef41769d7e090a4f64e407e9d8a87d63f7d0dedd52eba1832f33d6b68b1ef873c355c2ea1aa7c93b88966c95d8ad2df03e986447 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3be197518b1144cee140111d5d6fe50c8192890f085d0ec3cd0ccbe8b96c64aa02260baaa1b455c7cce9144e305eb263ea1f4691f8bfed3f11 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b6889fc3327b5c583eb277252872673d738ac7f4842a87db05e6a597a67885d0e64ebb884f4f768a4b2245202e4a49493 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b471515980d991817a9dbf0404cad02e49d50e1fff481e82b116ec629b9449ba9a36ee38d52dba3a0e1177ce8551cb370 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3be0ea9ceba796e3f84ad2843d8a122b8a5d0f332bfaa95c2858d20ce608d90220ce9629ab14f0e3634b650552509ae45b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b45d5957f490c6e68456cf175b9b4c26580823e007c8f2294c4bcc1d23df6069fd5cf03922713bd5c8fa31a915ae09c92 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3be197518b1144cee140111d5d6fe50c8192890f085d0ec3cd0ccbe8b96c64aa02260baaa1b455c7cce9144e305eb263ea1f4691f8bfed3f11 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9b8e3ad8c6e82f3b3b2f1e606bd55a9776568948fe3d21e279a017d9f98f145a0c3b8b954c1e553ed6581216a25816387bce3a304c337c71b2856082f43d88e8 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c5bab82ec7e239f6a3a6f4527e0166b4925ccaa6a1ce8f780085666dbf7877c1868414bcccafc2d3ad020c5dd0c4d4f9155fa8c27bcebf0c57e00c1f55316f62f8e60460427327e12bb2708259cec11c6ff4fffaefc5eb5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1df74687e467a42712ad3fe51e3dc33749067d2313c3cad72215b177111bb80e66fba87e78ee2e9761a8867642c02472b02fde73b67beb1221b2b758ed2f019b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1df74687e467a42712ad3fe51e3dc33749067d2313c3cad72215b177111bb80e66fba87e78ee2e9761a8867642c02472b02fde73b67beb1221b2b758ed2f019b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104