Subject: LIMITED TIME ONLY: 50% off all Premium plans
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:30:36 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1179708a7538f80c436ac6d104bb2d26342f7232af19383df91fb4c543d196347ad8a6436396c58014d7edbfdd4e7b29b507ee9f95f687ccc9 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1179708a7538f80c436ac6d104bb2d26342f7232af19383df91fb4c543d196347ad8a6436396c58014d7edbfdd4e7b29b507ee9f95f687ccc9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1179708a7538f80c436ac6d104bb2d26342f7232af19383df91fb4c543d196347ad8a6436396c58014d7edbfdd4e7b29b507ee9f95f687ccc9 

Is your writing stuck in the shallows? Go deeper with advanced suggestions below the surface. Save 50% on a monthly, quarterly, or annual Premium plan when you upgrade by Wednesday, December 1! Let your writing flow as you intend with clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1179708a7538f80c436ac6d104bb2d26342f7232af19383df91fb4c543d196347ad8a6436396c58014d7edbfdd4e7b29b507ee9f95f687ccc9 
Upgrade Now 

Take the Plunge to New

Writing Depths With Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1179708a7538f80c436ac6d104bb2d26342f7232af19383df91fb4c543d196347ad8a6436396c58014d7edbfdd4e7b29b507ee9f95f687ccc9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1179708a7538f80c436ac6d104bb2d26342f7232af19383df91fb4c543d196347ad8a6436396c58014d7edbfdd4e7b29b507ee9f95f687ccc9 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1119aaef8baf51cb9769ae769db6c3b92fd34d34a349c59d8e750023159a6361446d2d2d2817e092016fd9b56f827dac0f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f110fde47a7000fb6abc8e58d8423162c8c824218d38e69620075025592841fc7108ecf817a6c1ee0f2be9f02c4ea681a64 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f119fdd79854f179965ce929544b8559bbcab39973887895edef56bc57e443ce409658a4e19ec49f71e39bdd4db75547bd7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f11551d5ae11c49c7a7f85cff7341963891f4b9481162850ca03493f419f329df91271bf6bf0ae2bcebf34284df3af92920 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=588acad086b31d7f0004c55b570335cec5f69e655a9879a849392bab775789f3da192bac403eeb70ac9323a89fa7c2af867ce17fd27b2d60f06ebe505ac4e78ae27503a78b25376888fa329260087ed4c69650cdaac497c5 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1153ece2d43dac5f79c075aa8458376d6d077889d0cff54103170bfb6199055a17cd7ae6fca16e4ff7871bed8b6d672686aa2a32ba178b31f5 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e2243cd6fbc2f1153ece2d43dac5f79c075aa8458376d6d077889d0cff54103170bfb6199055a17cd7ae6fca16e4ff7871bed8b6d672686aa2a32ba178b31f5 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104