Subject: TODAY ONLY: 55% off all Premium plans
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 06:44:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741ea214c1747e921553140aeb95590467ac1a60ae0871fdcb082f7ef76be55262537a511f4bc36811b5825a8e5c662496ba86290db6acc67a87 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741ea214c1747e921553140aeb95590467ac1a60ae0871fdcb082f7ef76be55262537a511f4bc36811b5825a8e5c662496ba86290db6acc67a87 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741ea214c1747e921553140aeb95590467ac1a60ae0871fdcb082f7ef76be55262537a511f4bc36811b5825a8e5c662496ba86290db6acc67a87 

Don&rsquo;t miss out on a wealth of writing suggestions! Score 55% off a monthly, quarterly, or annual Premium plan when you upgrade by midnight tonight. In-depth feedback on clarity, tone, and more await.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741ea214c1747e921553140aeb95590467ac1a60ae0871fdcb082f7ef76be55262537a511f4bc36811b5825a8e5c662496ba86290db6acc67a87 
Upgrade Now 

Unlock a Treasure Trove

of Feedback With Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741ea214c1747e921553140aeb95590467ac1a60ae0871fdcb082f7ef76be55262537a511f4bc36811b5825a8e5c662496ba86290db6acc67a87 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741ea214c1747e921553140aeb95590467ac1a60ae0871fdcb082f7ef76be55262537a511f4bc36811b5825a8e5c662496ba86290db6acc67a87 
Upgrade Now 

 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741e4025397961527bc4d95dc4e2e326aa7f5eb8ad319f06b738845de49e5be80e1ab46ac942e554b4769653c6370f2cdaf9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be8de9705b34741e78914f084b93dea826c15e181210a37b7e8ee88443badafd7e23ba3e048d599fb9e792da851619bfa8764f29b33d2d5b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a4f0af148b5f2b44ea83ed2d928676de777b0fb0c49fa1f4f483af5fa24524ff2e1497881782d0ca717be1480e41b848b4acbf785335c100 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a4f0af148b5f2b442fb7429d97e787549e816c6397b335f5107eab319183eb6060f50c2ab271f4cac50db01fd216dbc61cdce31ccfde09dc 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bca7231e6426e5eaa2792de90027205e015b535d52679888fa218927a5a744478dd4ba6479f23b92a68612104676dd9f7939fabc536486656042a28a73adeafa380260b352bcaffdfa6d9eee46de2e1eef0c9cc54bab0ada 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a4f0af148b5f2b44b052df73e28abfc8329e7375fbc09de7e7959d9827a79c95b4e05f8af3180d7c96dc6095ad9b286cb5afcca249e4107e833f50fc381f0ee0 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a4f0af148b5f2b44b052df73e28abfc8329e7375fbc09de7e7959d9827a79c95b4e05f8af3180d7c96dc6095ad9b286cb5afcca249e4107e833f50fc381f0ee0 
Unsubscribe 

  

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104