Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 05:24:30 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4be2cdcf052c2e8618025c40d690129e917cccd9db03ce4f42eec2ab9ec79163552e8d2d1ad42e8ffce552102bed7d5f9ff0a605374daef61a 

 
 
NOVEMBER 14 &#45; NOVEMBER 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b564216b2e75b1a93938e4be436c22a2881a08dd9e76dfe2bba2958cbaa54bb8e0cb97cf924d752dbe201c9603f53e1674f1de0e13dae2024 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b564216b2e75b1a93938e4be436c22a2881a08dd9e76dfe2bba2958cbaa54bb8e0cb97cf924d752dbe201c9603f53e1674f1de0e13dae2024 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b6cca82206fbc76db3a384aaafb66d97089be94889165420e980515b87fe5245bd6795c77697f5d77b3122204d845ae1d0db5ddb5938e67bf 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 30 06 Nov 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b6cca82206fbc76db3a384aaafb66d97089be94889165420e980515b87fe5245bd6795c77697f5d77b3122204d845ae1d0db5ddb5938e67bf 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 30 06 Nov 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b6cca82206fbc76db3a384aaafb66d97089be94889165420e980515b87fe5245bd6795c77697f5d77b3122204d845ae1d0db5ddb5938e67bf 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 30 06 Nov 13 20

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5170a0c75fbbad8caccbbaa667eefea408dd13cb68bce3ae5cc2d0b1492d0a2a70d838d5a51923fcf6369bdca4fe92d6eca70591cb670a813f66e9d0eab3193 
A Pandemic Guide to Communicating About the Holidays with Family 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5170a0c75fbbad8caccbbaa667eefea408dd13cb68bce3ae5cc2d0b1492d0a2a70d838d5a51923fcf6369bdca4fe92d6eca70591cb670a813f66e9d0eab3193 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5170a0c75fbbad87f3414dd0b68ae584ef92d2647333716a797da83b7679f0242b01fbb4f719da82cfdc604cbbe9cb3fc6a50a153c4d8cb509db41904a1d9f7 
Grammarly Raises over $200 Million to Empower Effective Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5170a0c75fbbad87f3414dd0b68ae584ef92d2647333716a797da83b7679f0242b01fbb4f719da82cfdc604cbbe9cb3fc6a50a153c4d8cb509db41904a1d9f7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5170a0c75fbbad8b924d9ff63e1e2b113c6ea0940c81be618d6d1af43cfd67c631c392ed151eb4e149d10f6a973170bca84b0927bd50faf9b4261f36d097eda 
Top 3 Reasons Grammarly Business for Windows and Mac Is Essential for a Winning Business Strategy 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5170a0c75fbbad8b924d9ff63e1e2b113c6ea0940c81be618d6d1af43cfd67c631c392ed151eb4e149d10f6a973170bca84b0927bd50faf9b4261f36d097eda 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b1a1fbeb466a5264f372b843e087b44403b0ba4e120bcebee5a1fe7117a7bf1e554c7f94c6b1d8325520e2cbe3b8583f7fd070cc05fc2de99 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b1a1fbeb466a5264f372b843e087b44403b0ba4e120bcebee5a1fe7117a7bf1e554c7f94c6b1d8325520e2cbe3b8583f7fd070cc05fc2de99 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b1a1fbeb466a5264f372b843e087b44403b0ba4e120bcebee5a1fe7117a7bf1e554c7f94c6b1d8325520e2cbe3b8583f7fd070cc05fc2de99 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b1a1fbeb466a5264f372b843e087b44403b0ba4e120bcebee5a1fe7117a7bf1e554c7f94c6b1d8325520e2cbe3b8583f7fd070cc05fc2de99 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b1d9cf17f23e74bd5f443fa7cde5cf8f70a0e061e1cd274eda363f6c0ad8bcd381168d0657b9046aaf9dd69120feffb093889470b597eaa28 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b6a9d2a0f2f7176ffba731b9370296f27818ae646373d5d16985872dd32361376c5084a69150bc2c56e9eb1398d8349f07bf35af88a8377f4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b3b36f594bd4282c2772ac6421ae0fccdecedabc1d12da932ef359080866acc557b562c055cea47bc24deacb80f56bc78 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=071a20f26b8cb283c73aecd0feba88e305c34a9d200a063d5b590ed8786a28f944cbe152c26d2ae40d9145a367e8f6900d6524615a2d591b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=071a20f26b8cb283d6e46303bf9a6c0dff6abd532b96818376ba71053dd9b53d5adb7df97144e655af225e8905ad1efc30f6abc40e70879a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=071a20f26b8cb283dea80d9764c2623c9d09687a81a7a0a8c5589f4a8bef01c1ed25bc938d4ec721bcf45184ac883c9de41d9817d0583ab8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75a5f8ab93cefd4b6a9d2a0f2f7176ffba731b9370296f27818ae646373d5d16985872dd32361376c5084a69150bc2c56e9eb1398d8349f07bf35af88a8377f4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=071a20f26b8cb283b7bc665dceae09b2c98723d6bc39b6e6e95496ec26099af2b6eeb5d2d57a384e3a752ee90a5b62f85eda7b870d46a9bf51e43dfc6f08d3df 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6467d216bc79ab04b6b195d82000036f2442ceda153aea2588e9904cf64da98f798d079c5313bccf048a1669a76d455c7294d5dd4eec4c38219e325a76acc91c0629268eb0d958a089091bc90eaa49878db9fd0b373076a5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=071a20f26b8cb283c6b3766115f47ccb6c3b9d057270728bdb5d8c28dc303f9b1116d7b426afbb918f59db581bc177448be4a62118de989d1e703c978c3ab5e3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=071a20f26b8cb283c6b3766115f47ccb6c3b9d057270728bdb5d8c28dc303f9b1116d7b426afbb918f59db581bc177448be4a62118de989d1e703c978c3ab5e3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104