Subject: IT’S HERE: 55% off annual Premium plans
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 07:40:49 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a24239bd253d86b659bad5d37c230ef6fc88856d7fd09830638fae0734f0c337db27f3ece102c5f18145bbb91f82ce483032412cfb9d0322249c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a24239bd253d86b659bad5d37c230ef6fc88856d7fd09830638fae0734f0c337db27f3ece102c5f18145bbb91f82ce483032412cfb9d0322249c2 

Today is one of the best days of the year to embark on an annual Premium plan. Get 55% off when you upgrade by midnight tonight! See where clear, compelling writing can take you. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a24239bd253d86b659bad5d37c230ef6fc88856d7fd09830638fae0734f0c337db27f3ece102c5f18145bbb91f82ce483032412cfb9d0322249c2 
Upgrade Now 

Discover Deeper Writing Feedback With Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a24239bd253d86b659bad5d37c230ef6fc88856d7fd09830638fae0734f0c337db27f3ece102c5f18145bbb91f82ce483032412cfb9d0322249c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a24239bd253d86b659bad5d37c230ef6fc88856d7fd09830638fae0734f0c337db27f3ece102c5f18145bbb91f82ce483032412cfb9d0322249c2 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a24238ff313271ea98c784ae2eda856486a1772b4ae90a76dcd1e0dab7c860ca0cc76332bf96f624ab1cdef1777004d641b87 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a242352d15d6e0c5173e651a2874da60a109de61dfe698d8de64fa1d45d65680ed9c1872200e6a42548c8506c9053d3fac1f1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a2423d7f2d2b9ea050645c8721cea458d089b0ae717d9a91a648ffbee1985e524ab41c964a1fd13b5cf52d1c9e8a9054c3735 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a242301f9d4c0f6cdfc3ed3ddd3a0b00982203af189ef07ad161ebfafd73376e53b24f1179069fa303f5bb801227678d7edcb 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=25a05ad6eb088106a636a64104477b71a03a8753a3d2ab095d590c6df501c3e05e0f823772b0737c6f5b58ca992704b4a832e84ed512dfdcdff209f361fd934f89f7e5c91bd1c47d933c24ecf1b90a38e330d20f7da4bf57 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a242331827815c261b99f03f0a977f6573dec7d51991a38dc9a9b0bfd36c2bb9d92df8a38ac38462da6fb0fafddcf86c50ec106fb0c68f3d37793 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a1786621a7a242331827815c261b99f03f0a977f6573dec7d51991a38dc9a9b0bfd36c2bb9d92df8a38ac38462da6fb0fafddcf86c50ec106fb0c68f3d37793 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104