Subject: You're invited to check out the new Grammarly experience
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:56:39 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c87902e3d97d260af14531d76d70efdb689170097bcb73f9bd92a5d5195cdda495cc3ef5e06a1a08991649ae3ba8fabc51bc 

A More Seamless Grammarly Experience

We&rsquo;re making Grammarly easier to use on your computer &mdash; in all your favorite apps. With Grammarly&rsquo;s new desktop offering, you&rsquo;ll be able to seamlessly use Grammarly in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Slack and Evernote across desktop apps for the first time ever. And of course, it&rsquo;ll work in your browser too (including on Notion!)

It&rsquo;s just one download with an easy set-up process. Ready to try the new experience?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c87902e3d97d260af14531d76d70efdb689170097bcb73f9bd92a5d5195cdda495cc3ef5e06a1a08991649ae3ba8fabc51bc 
Download Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c8798d1a3b9163df5ac51d0127981bb3122a92ee2bea3436e48f244bd387a4e46e6a6a4f16795ba33feeeb005b7a8e247fd5 
Protecting Your Privacy

 What you write on your computer is private. With Grammarly’s desktop offering, you&rsquo;re in control of which text Grammarly analyzes to provide writing suggestions. Simply turn Grammarly off for any apps or websites where you don&rsquo;t want it to run.

Getting Started

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c879d7d1b790bedc8c21073c0e3585f003f4ce03a6babde01d740c2d17ff1efe7606abe6d02b65a4391f01ce2a0c48e8e6b8 

 Download and open the Grammarly file

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c879d7d1b790bedc8c21073c0e3585f003f4ce03a6babde01d740c2d17ff1efe7606abe6d02b65a4391f01ce2a0c48e8e6b8 

 Sign in to your Grammarly account

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c87902e3d97d260af14531d76d70efdb689170097bcb73f9bd92a5d5195cdda495cc3ef5e06a1a08991649ae3ba8fabc51bc 

 Follow the short tutorial

 If you need additional help, feel free to get in touch with our friendly 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c879ba40a3f93c97570ed3d3200939dd6a8e00937551c40466b9e93965758da0e84df02b35a4f3e63fd173e91db4493384d2 
Support team .

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c87902e3d97d260af14531d76d70efdb689170097bcb73f9bd92a5d5195cdda495cc3ef5e06a1a08991649ae3ba8fabc51bc 
Download Grammarly 

 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c8793f4743ea05c29b168051087f503159d624c362e4f2fcfb8262e57e1f912858ece021fb1a69c64c101fcdf4f9ddceab1d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c87905e30ce31c7f4dbb3cadab2846e3085d6f80548d5886dc3a1871fd2654755f085ced98bc9a792f0c7900cbfd53e32e3a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c879fd74a360759376466ba36c2a8bb4132c6fddaa4d0d6bef048aa59cbec6bc3aa89b928d7ba941012615b29d93ee91455d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c879324278be4aface0aa9e3fad4066472a3a7f88be82e4841b3987319b3a6354810c89d5024b5652f9765f8fb7259bfb85e 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=509e3470493bff1dcf30b41e5d476c3c04d6101e9c59f32a28a70d89ccc66866ad11d65a79b7664a421b17c4f8077f15ad4eb6cd6467b48774a7530317c7b372e497562330298e88c322bf9e87aac2377eb2c62ae9e535d0 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c87914479ac6ce1f76ba55f84c25f73af7280a4c04db62b54295dd3d86bd86b5f967bd394c5c2a15c0cccbcd949def405361b46f11787ab60fa4 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e7b4c08468c2c87914479ac6ce1f76ba55f84c25f73af7280a4c04db62b54295dd3d86bd86b5f967bd394c5c2a15c0cccbcd949def405361b46f11787ab60fa4 
Unsubscribe 

  

 You received this email because we wanted to tell you more about Grammarly's products. If you no longer wish to receive emails similar to this one, you can opt out of receiving product updates via the Email Preferences link above.

 (c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104