Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 00:02:36 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d7f27da7534c40d294f1979297a77c0f829654665ed41ac29790294aa239b4595f365a9c0c9f89d91e4817be6a784e48adc11c2f0c900d7a53588faeeaa9fce 

 
 
NOVEMBER 07 &#45; NOVEMBER 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d7f27da7534c40d0d3ebce8420c27147a2a7e058d2b6bda0d95e2a3e8205e8ba6ec7ef1a39d88e9e07c400fa14bc9d8cf3016eea6e05f1cbffd4491312fd507 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d7f27da7534c40d0d3ebce8420c27147a2a7e058d2b6bda0d95e2a3e8205e8ba6ec7ef1a39d88e9e07c400fa14bc9d8cf3016eea6e05f1cbffd4491312fd507 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda5878c62fc623f68645ca40393770179558bc78b55c04a6a6039c2fef8f80af31b531e8a64a433d755bb64310cfdfbc16ff4e7e7bbbb14e17f5c 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 23 30 Nov 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda58798909fd87203432a575b01d86401af9791ae39e99dd56124be4b972f506fdd5f7a5d010f5ae83c5cc443e1c9d55bb23799d3325349eab1a9 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 23 30 Nov 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda58798909fd87203432a575b01d86401af9791ae39e99dd56124be4b972f506fdd5f7a5d010f5ae83c5cc443e1c9d55bb23799d3325349eab1a9 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 23 30 Nov 06 13

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08c3a18028c71c23c96657fc5d1d281f59bc2506181a52b34fe07d75510519f5e9f07e68f0da04552575abc004719be2eeadd192e1a5fea41afbb3d51b83f62d 
How to Use Irregular Verbs 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08c3a18028c71c23c96657fc5d1d281f59bc2506181a52b34fe07d75510519f5e9f07e68f0da04552575abc004719be2eeadd192e1a5fea41afbb3d51b83f62d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08c3a18028c71c23eb4c953f0d934371c350ddbd8a0d17c25f2d648c6c2361db1b3db64d75508304d6a06dac5920b59f6a255245c62df69f26d712aee21c60c7 
7 Ways to Avoid the Hidden Costs of Haphazard Onboarding 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08c3a18028c71c23eb4c953f0d934371c350ddbd8a0d17c25f2d648c6c2361db1b3db64d75508304d6a06dac5920b59f6a255245c62df69f26d712aee21c60c7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08c3a18028c71c23fb486f083363d0e0592ac0c5af37a0e71c9acab6c673f23b3b1dee1a3548faf5a085795f2b54153e45ed5f25abdcd20154ed700c957c7510 
Our 8-Step Guide for How to Write a Pro Blog Post 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=08c3a18028c71c23fb486f083363d0e0592ac0c5af37a0e71c9acab6c673f23b3b1dee1a3548faf5a085795f2b54153e45ed5f25abdcd20154ed700c957c7510 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587a6a4010d350a06cd9f613c92e89deba9d8d7a2dd2af4ffab15f8c3d0c7751a8452e09c0891c36886db4c672fee36129ef6680552ad9a129b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587a6a4010d350a06cd9f613c92e89deba9d8d7a2dd2af4ffab15f8c3d0c7751a8452e09c0891c36886db4c672fee36129ef6680552ad9a129b 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587a6a4010d350a06cd9f613c92e89deba9d8d7a2dd2af4ffab15f8c3d0c7751a8452e09c0891c36886db4c672fee36129ef6680552ad9a129b 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587a6a4010d350a06cd9f613c92e89deba9d8d7a2dd2af4ffab15f8c3d0c7751a8452e09c0891c36886db4c672fee36129ef6680552ad9a129b 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda58742629527077246bf6171d439dfcc2987efa58f2746fea31275131879ca4dfe2c624ef64b6dcc2e7db78a4b5bbb8a58def0ef4445ab20b1a7 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587820279ddea4cf5f238a0fa9a82ac0f10143d1600ba3c93d21aba612dff3a188b32e64c77105e0e7a5103838f015bec15be013179f6b9f2b7 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda58728f30d5bb690010a82debda10161050a08b651c1a56e705e5cc0a39e740ff898fe55a3e6d0f2dacbdec36bd388a3a9ac99b7b83f55d4df66 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587187449af83bb4e4a53ae71e8ac95f3351027bdaa3ad28126ad667f08a254a5c212843866d0e4f8729c9623006a508c6f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda5871a8972e9b9c6d30f58e6fd89cad7f4cd800c67b2a676872f4980400152dbadd619ce5ed4e0e62a45be7e33ddd86826d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587cf95c555084c32e271b551356643f6205aa94c980adf05b58a01b40200a17ca959441124e1bca49869dcdeecf855e1ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587a0a2824571f734ba3999f6c9afd4d939a1b11d56f58f53ce902587c0bc647a93395309a97aeedcae1652668f40763309 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda58728f30d5bb690010a82debda10161050a08b651c1a56e705e5cc0a39e740ff898fe55a3e6d0f2dacbdec36bd388a3a9ac99b7b83f55d4df66 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda587fb9f3feb1ea112bf4aff01ce4fbc2e1b499a462f379407f51e93045cc377ccc160589d7064790b55607be96e4a0c8a0af4254532ccdf0b46 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=180434f5e6ec46ec0cda95388134779e119fa57b8c99034dcee59aeebe7dee88304a93e2dab9df86d406ba6a05a84db086fd356e8cac0e5e4369c1303ac464c1b3ac918fa9b35e22029fb9b46e9a6c2e84db2b8ea769519c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda58719032137ad2096d664931f46dbf264b6d8c2a539b708838b37a958ff614834463cd02ceeb16f67bcc1879481022cbeaea3fa8b5770fc9a67 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f9440a1a70cda58719032137ad2096d664931f46dbf264b6d8c2a539b708838b37a958ff614834463cd02ceeb16f67bcc1879481022cbeaea3fa8b5770fc9a67 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104