Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 03:59:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14a9463b59df420e4939e0a7036890c1c6531ed358327509331df9bf00bc03c59936c0b85559bd5e36f86a50532a5b8fed223aa7282502c615 

 
 
OCTOBER 31 &#45; NOVEMBER 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14ed77563d729346b92996ba74e130787644dea8f4d32be433caaf370de939579f75eae1f572bcc8651841684b0408a36411d5c6b75bd103ba 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14ed77563d729346b92996ba74e130787644dea8f4d32be433caaf370de939579f75eae1f572bcc8651841684b0408a36411d5c6b75bd103ba 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14989cec97d52e299287ce8c780a72ce85050dc25d6887055effdc1b3fe1f95b584498a0e43622d09ef68ebafb47f9d8429035ad2970f61e52 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 16 23 Oct 30 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14989cec97d52e299287ce8c780a72ce85050dc25d6887055effdc1b3fe1f95b584498a0e43622d09ef68ebafb47f9d8429035ad2970f61e52 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 16 23 Oct 30 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14989cec97d52e299287ce8c780a72ce85050dc25d6887055effdc1b3fe1f95b584498a0e43622d09ef68ebafb47f9d8429035ad2970f61e52 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 16 23 Oct 30 06

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8210e91afdaf4d82768ed0b131fed8391367b7a37b03c66b05f8bc2bddad1773bb3a5b8c9b165bb06c7aa8ad18d91e301c764e8df0a9116bcf99dcf6decdcf95 
Invest in Effective Communication Now for Long-Term Success 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8210e91afdaf4d82768ed0b131fed8391367b7a37b03c66b05f8bc2bddad1773bb3a5b8c9b165bb06c7aa8ad18d91e301c764e8df0a9116bcf99dcf6decdcf95 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8210e91afdaf4d82b252394318db17059024053b16ae724494d34560e64e224fae6d336768373a9623277d1a0c01e66a0d1c47f82bc87997da6f65d6ea22782a 
Compassion Fatigue: How to Overcome It and Still Communicate With Empathy 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8210e91afdaf4d82b252394318db17059024053b16ae724494d34560e64e224fae6d336768373a9623277d1a0c01e66a0d1c47f82bc87997da6f65d6ea22782a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8210e91afdaf4d8292608e50793a4caf1cbd45e9310a10b7bbb285c3ac630d55df975cf5560b38869e905682ade5afb49c1dcad2028424c9066dc56a92805ecf 
All About Alliteration 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8210e91afdaf4d8292608e50793a4caf1cbd45e9310a10b7bbb285c3ac630d55df975cf5560b38869e905682ade5afb49c1dcad2028424c9066dc56a92805ecf 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa149feb3999298f5188d7b5fe324e0b1a7f912b0ab77aa955e5e59b66a53b792124f80ea8af29ea614162e959a530c17c7667954da9493ccba9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa149feb3999298f5188d7b5fe324e0b1a7f912b0ab77aa955e5e59b66a53b792124f80ea8af29ea614162e959a530c17c7667954da9493ccba9 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa149feb3999298f5188d7b5fe324e0b1a7f912b0ab77aa955e5e59b66a53b792124f80ea8af29ea614162e959a530c17c7667954da9493ccba9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa149feb3999298f5188d7b5fe324e0b1a7f912b0ab77aa955e5e59b66a53b792124f80ea8af29ea614162e959a530c17c7667954da9493ccba9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa141d24dfaf4421fbbbb54d9346a6f45488d6ed998f2a7f546e316e46da0630b5d853ab1afc57c046d68a3270d08216fb371a6d50bd448ecc5c 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14a7acc53023bec2b0e9f3f880f1d83404e25d8e2004b4b347b1605768072f36f6c1f0ed682576e14aff64b5f5e946369dcbcaf73fa14fa20e 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14f49834c6b7c59ec132ce846bf0c805bb73dcf67fa17cb2cfa1a648b23dd4746095ee0d087fb3099283800eceec4c50c1c222ea256850e3f9 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14ae2797bc0c86c31556df538575ece738f81dfeaf2131b756a665862ecabbbcc01ed0041a22d2d99a3f509ee57dfdf639 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14469c8a3f6a5ccde6610d93c4ebd8c10fa3eeca7028716c0d3c33048ba460507d405636e70a836cf5a2689a9527dc1d78 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa141f867bc32bd86461d41af5e48ea9ec51320de34ec1851ea0a3e4358a542362ea5bc4520db9bf9dac5d2c10904b6cd036 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14940d53937a977e6e969b75e556758c6dccf14e9db9bb0f2a019b083f233bc4da13a8a816d24ffdf52ad960b9079585b5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa14f49834c6b7c59ec132ce846bf0c805bb73dcf67fa17cb2cfa1a648b23dd4746095ee0d087fb3099283800eceec4c50c1c222ea256850e3f9 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa140a3478086ad27ea2ae09386053d3fb651ece5c348742541f4e1ced4803a98809088c6d3d6ecc462aa8a07673609a2e501405f668d1963d50 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73abba5b4e4ee466c8dfeaeb2e10be5459781d7fe79a062a31ae00051f817304f8ba0653940312d947e3df1c259199ca1c03da2136f7eab0d21bfbbb1bbbd172657f7b1e415f7749f5735397afe72653c471f8e427b33174 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa145c9d54d451010f125ae005a14c371d01d67e0665ecd87afb1940577b7aeec3c6a000af5c8d4be2eea233ec2af0a445535c1b9d14992067cb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ef237586ba98fa145c9d54d451010f125ae005a14c371d01d67e0665ecd87afb1940577b7aeec3c6a000af5c8d4be2eea233ec2af0a445535c1b9d14992067cb 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104