Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 04:23:00 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d345c80ee688788ad4096296e0ad84263cb9c83c2b7a7832500dce266ddf58319a789f6e374536741a71d2087465675c713731c154b4aae0a 

 
 
OCTOBER 24 &#45; OCTOBER 30

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d55e1790f07c2ed2a132ee4797a3df471d6e492819c3ad94a6c4ad796ad27debb47b6e59f045e61249d999bcaa8e84a3d348020a98e1ce519 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d55e1790f07c2ed2a132ee4797a3df471d6e492819c3ad94a6c4ad796ad27debb47b6e59f045e61249d999bcaa8e84a3d348020a98e1ce519 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d9caad9271d1488676705e3d4ab4525c357d5b6a0b119e23d1eb1ea81a3c27eab09d1de6d54a5fa5d0f5b9cbf66fc4d0aa8c6a0d0f4c122cc 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 09 16 Oct 23 30

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d9caad9271d1488676705e3d4ab4525c357d5b6a0b119e23d1eb1ea81a3c27eab09d1de6d54a5fa5d0f5b9cbf66fc4d0aa8c6a0d0f4c122cc 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 09 16 Oct 23 30

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d9caad9271d1488676705e3d4ab4525c357d5b6a0b119e23d1eb1ea81a3c27eab09d1de6d54a5fa5d0f5b9cbf66fc4d0aa8c6a0d0f4c122cc 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 09 16 Oct 23 30

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dec52699174d9712941520098bae8e5014821561e9662f9ba0b3f37972760bfe45e428724ae7991533f12d960c10268d96eac2be4065c01d8b63307db5ea17af 
Leaders, Invest in Communication Now to Prepare for a Post-Pandemic World 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dec52699174d9712941520098bae8e5014821561e9662f9ba0b3f37972760bfe45e428724ae7991533f12d960c10268d96eac2be4065c01d8b63307db5ea17af 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dec52699174d9712cdef296886000c8781c7d6607d5a040601142f129d018f2131b3fb5e52315edbc0229953a85b6d33a6f715d67f1216ab0822d7bfdf8b4b2e 
Reconsider Ghosting—Here’s How to Respectfully Withdraw 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dec52699174d9712cdef296886000c8781c7d6607d5a040601142f129d018f2131b3fb5e52315edbc0229953a85b6d33a6f715d67f1216ab0822d7bfdf8b4b2e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dec52699174d9712525915caf88916be8a99524b93ed2bef9c736e97dc23d41315abae547c96f09e7dd4c3affe82f6946f3974845942afc08f446e663cd4ffe2 
Business Communication and Technology: How Tech Can Grow Your Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dec52699174d9712525915caf88916be8a99524b93ed2bef9c736e97dc23d41315abae547c96f09e7dd4c3affe82f6946f3974845942afc08f446e663cd4ffe2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dd7a8bf59f563222f4096245bb384089df0c0ac8f8f54c81870d60e98b37599b33dc309f66bf0df60542048fbd7d0433f7d4de378094cc620 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dd7a8bf59f563222f4096245bb384089df0c0ac8f8f54c81870d60e98b37599b33dc309f66bf0df60542048fbd7d0433f7d4de378094cc620 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dd7a8bf59f563222f4096245bb384089df0c0ac8f8f54c81870d60e98b37599b33dc309f66bf0df60542048fbd7d0433f7d4de378094cc620 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dd7a8bf59f563222f4096245bb384089df0c0ac8f8f54c81870d60e98b37599b33dc309f66bf0df60542048fbd7d0433f7d4de378094cc620 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d7c767eaf9e6fa7253cf59931f80613a46735d4a9414739ac6a77a1f064f6356c5e2af7fe4ea0ea2024330c6abb351bd830d8f9f9fb5d8115 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dde2102705769150163c2162e0baa88ce6d5c1796c57a3f93b8784ac0febcf6f2f032f2990a264ed6824faf40e12776249b6127937362d876 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dc40d087c4567115b8f335073240d8f051193c236e3720166a6323ac65c1d381fba3befe43255b723adcb4e75f4b48a6049a184624e3886c5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d2e15a48f517efe283fc5b66356736d8064c443ec64b17040c6382b2824a9b4b34db7aece27e796228a4917c488d6a86a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dd5ab1eef9ab551251a0631d61762b5e890f460975e3656fcd3489ef16c165df4a50328e70ae0c221f27172d16e9bc4a4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838d5ea67fd40057f953e14c4ed40554b5fd2dc87f14e7d25aa5806d031b1b04480e1d3c4f5a62edced39a5f615c667d4bec 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e54fce16f250673fd2777c21bcc879eafa4585c38f4bbcdb5064f0f7846b90d42f8c8375f7b688d173a45e0ee0e665b72c9fc49555c4665f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=81ac641a8e94838dc40d087c4567115b8f335073240d8f051193c236e3720166a6323ac65c1d381fba3befe43255b723adcb4e75f4b48a6049a184624e3886c5 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e54fce16f250673f4b002f290af823e01387307207e9ca2c466d4e74ec5595a599d2cb189aa11087dfd207b17aab60249dc19f5797f21f5bf745e75bd2ccca21 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=06d7823a634275f4c56e5acecd267b8d7f5e4568d90c5a2afbf30c71d9b154f59cf0089572812be9ff1e72da4bbe84499c6cbdccc773743bcd2038ae04b0cfac236bd0116095c5a266ac464fc5b999641a95ef97756e8002 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e54fce16f250673fcddfe0afbbf7fda1540974a9f0fd0469a1601d17ffec7ebe2f292e88dbeaea965953384dc8305c6288779e01f38e9b3ef69d689ef760bb0e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e54fce16f250673fcddfe0afbbf7fda1540974a9f0fd0469a1601d17ffec7ebe2f292e88dbeaea965953384dc8305c6288779e01f38e9b3ef69d689ef760bb0e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104