Subject: This deal is about to become a ghost
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 08:43:07 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe8534b2f1ec2a9cdd94799629245c8e673e270d35bc7da95b1630f035edde48693d90ff6d8a594617907d95d1fb8b9153bd8a8e7d52448d3c69c9 

No Tricks, Just Treats

 There&rsquo;s still time to drop this boo-tiful deal into your bag! Carve out a couple of seconds today and save 40% on any Grammarly Premium subscription billed monthly, quarterly, or annually. 

 Don&rsquo;t wait until the witching hour to upgrade. This deal ends tonight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe8534b2f1ec2a9cdd94799629245c8e673e270d35bc7da95b1630f035edde48693d90ff6d8a594617907d95d1fb8b9153bd8a8e7d52448d3c69c9 
Get Grammarly Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe8534594f623b56c6fe58acf98cdba6e1d47dccf6bdb740b9a0d9be7b8cf47e9b2058c5607028c9f062045ffcfb218e8f19f5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe8534c0a905fd17f35d289a2f2583758acc485ae93c306bd49938a353ab0f3a573e3ba7f6fb4a13b6b513ebae7ec20cb8a738 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe8534ac2648ac11d3c65abc71d4cf3b032086645df50a513bbbc850851e22b50af52ed6755d6e3876301cd378c2ca41a1aa54 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe8534f4ef55d61f96bdb0127bbff7ad205c1df3ba0335f8a317d3e065e2ba872f73d2e7cc8c5a1562ceb7ff8f01aaa1298626 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22d068915703a9e7fe9bc072434304d3c1bfb5df18ca41e9fdd6c47de7e8d5fa51458647e8bcfe06a0cdd89216bed987a6683b317fba6077635f5727646e879a29064ec356e3fd711f57f9d43aec610cd48b7a8b97150b69 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe853468cdd71b48bcac9a8cfaa057ca6c2342e4f73d22a80e59c6da1b7cbb71c5ef528e1cc5a66fc1431a5ac9c2fd7715bcef0c64e70c61bfe9c5 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a852df91dfe853468cdd71b48bcac9a8cfaa057ca6c2342e4f73d22a80e59c6da1b7cbb71c5ef528e1cc5a66fc1431a5ac9c2fd7715bcef0c64e70c61bfe9c5 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104