Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 05:38:45 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b0e7eacf178989b4dfe31c20da439b94320bd0275bf93013cd8d991e1644339f3690f31c8a975879f2a17ca67074f92cc042dc75c423c6a5da6ac21043f19ee 

 
 
OCTOBER 17 &#45; OCTOBER 23

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b0e7eacf178989bf6b27a59661efa9d73617f0f8f3401ad4e480a60aad450eb3c694567cf1664c9661e0d445295e48d562ba5c15a04b74e88bec33e224818cf 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b0e7eacf178989bf6b27a59661efa9d73617f0f8f3401ad4e480a60aad450eb3c694567cf1664c9661e0d445295e48d562ba5c15a04b74e88bec33e224818cf 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b0e7eacf178989b500c0d8c052debb61431ded87c93a152bd7f97df10dad12213393d1f9765826275694328731f61353e4f8e200b0a20c8d480073ffd69c047 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 02 09 Oct 16 23

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b0e7eacf178989b500c0d8c052debb61431ded87c93a152bd7f97df10dad12213393d1f9765826275694328731f61353e4f8e200b0a20c8d480073ffd69c047 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 02 09 Oct 16 23

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b0e7eacf178989b500c0d8c052debb61431ded87c93a152bd7f97df10dad12213393d1f9765826275694328731f61353e4f8e200b0a20c8d480073ffd69c047 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 02 09 Oct 16 23

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cd2a5f96a52b66a27a89c677146695eb88643f2cb35fd5807b31e209b0e57fdd86e0a269c1c8d4c291292a5d24066f629179e59269c4c2e10006b39a1cbb246 
The Top Characteristics of Effective Communication and How to Apply Them 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cd2a5f96a52b66a27a89c677146695eb88643f2cb35fd5807b31e209b0e57fdd86e0a269c1c8d4c291292a5d24066f629179e59269c4c2e10006b39a1cbb246 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cd2a5f96a52b66ae57ac0310840db3cd3e154c2ffe96ac9c2ffe47931f09dd884a15e561ad4f7e44a0092ac06cf2206d9dc70f3e6c5deb35c0ec95506704e1f 
The 13 Spookiest English Words to Instantly Put You in the Halloween Spirit 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cd2a5f96a52b66ae57ac0310840db3cd3e154c2ffe96ac9c2ffe47931f09dd884a15e561ad4f7e44a0092ac06cf2206d9dc70f3e6c5deb35c0ec95506704e1f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cd2a5f96a52b66a8731e99cbef547a8f00fce071ba27547146f18bb7cd7900a7c5332f57fd98fd7a5d6ee1ce3c671fc1291514bf0710f3a73cf7dcec4c255fc 
12 Business Jargon Phrases People Love to Hate 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cd2a5f96a52b66a8731e99cbef547a8f00fce071ba27547146f18bb7cd7900a7c5332f57fd98fd7a5d6ee1ce3c671fc1291514bf0710f3a73cf7dcec4c255fc 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c536b2253ebc84a9204abefe47762a81448828c6003f7ef8fbda093f451facfd025866efb4a0ceeaf6797f064911f4bdc194c4fe6a70447f6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c536b2253ebc84a9204abefe47762a81448828c6003f7ef8fbda093f451facfd025866efb4a0ceeaf6797f064911f4bdc194c4fe6a70447f6 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c536b2253ebc84a9204abefe47762a81448828c6003f7ef8fbda093f451facfd025866efb4a0ceeaf6797f064911f4bdc194c4fe6a70447f6 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c536b2253ebc84a9204abefe47762a81448828c6003f7ef8fbda093f451facfd025866efb4a0ceeaf6797f064911f4bdc194c4fe6a70447f6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c1209fd55cf52e8b19c3d6f7720dd5bf297ed3eb4d74b70dfa8698327d4310689ce06ff17e99b901aa117dedda96a66de03acf089585cec2f 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2ca43d45b811b57b52a3abef824e62d92b5cfdbde5439cbafc0797693d4e959bcc4cc6a5e0c16e678bbf100d68856544d0bbc1384289ce4a6b 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c1014360c1cc5f0e7fe53cce583a27df62c4cc3078d6ba7aadc689a975e0f1bfc2b34bf95fc17ae6037c48d37a8d62332af1bac8ca0e8dab0 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c79d0db7cd3a8def0e3544584a68d95b18e12e2be6245c2b805983ca7762a12d9200e0e5d11bc459d6a5d74b09ac59d2c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2cc8ff3927f1607654a0a3c7ae66e574abad77d54c376f8d1353a6954063d1610933038b02ff3a5ab43061f05307693bbe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c679e6a47340ab98d9d1bfba8eb9b1543c47720b8ea5324c672b483b9c86fab4f6a5e2d5f6707b13d6443686ac362b363 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2cb76f2ee33ac9b57dccc1e3e3df1fd1702a7db962f23cc50609b94afa50ae79645b5f5f33144c5b3f71303a021851cfdc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2c1014360c1cc5f0e7fe53cce583a27df62c4cc3078d6ba7aadc689a975e0f1bfc2b34bf95fc17ae6037c48d37a8d62332af1bac8ca0e8dab0 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=36983d549eeafa2cd81e93b55c4d6f622fbfc2a64c39dbe92c82259e58b84b42f2d4f810e1bfe3201589423cca071fc7b3d6360ff2c531ab5df9479db35dbf20 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d2a588b112a56101a23b6ea4d070a580e1865d995f1e0f5d915fbe0789a40bb393a375c510d379ef7c68ec6299928f79f43f083b046b9da334347c3d83bac16fbad6b0b7a48382e3a59c8fea76c9ee6cc0747bef65647588 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3898095b14535ed7cff9ccc1a67ffe86745f98d7c1a617e6396b0b00246725b5d69112b5127e1c186401ccc36857c1751be1ebec978a0b89efd378137e79b650 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3898095b14535ed7cff9ccc1a67ffe86745f98d7c1a617e6396b0b00246725b5d69112b5127e1c186401ccc36857c1751be1ebec978a0b89efd378137e79b650 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104