Subject: A delightful deal is brewing
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 09:46:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b9518329cc674c5990a1990506c8cf1c7a91ce9467f55c4d3301b29c085f2a892e73cccd3a563838cdf394987591275f3f601fc863c75cb97322 

No Bones About It

Grammarly Premium is the best way to summon up real-time suggestions for chilling word choice, uncanny clarity, and spine-tingling style. With a Grammarly Premium subscription, you&rsquo;ll be scaring up your best writing yet. 

Upgrade now to save a thrilling 40% off any Grammarly Premium plan! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b9518329cc674c5990a1990506c8cf1c7a91ce9467f55c4d3301b29c085f2a892e73cccd3a563838cdf394987591275f3f601fc863c75cb97322 
Get Grammarly Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b9516f98a3dca5553b0f921303b6ff55cd28b5335b37c3d4eef5d98d5a47ebd60156c68ee1fa013fc1ae99ba982f027e1626 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b9517387ef106b1a7700a2315ce43a70f65b313cc6491c10f2edcf0318de5220696354b6ec2c2d1e7a815060c334b44b2c28 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b951038df401dad1aaef081372eda58cdbe57b31ae32e3fc53bfea30f232ed13487a251ab7fdb42a29349340429c4296d830 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b95113aa8799f78ba5419b50e253f7b75f338c3b1ae8e937aa3fcf090e30d5a99e579d74893143d24f312b75695a2d2d117f 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=06fce101a23580e89f4cc88ea0daee8fa4adb7f51ecc9a1942374afa1c82f73108308a28a716a0d3a5362cc099c86efeeb5b7cdbf3a4cd0de4c6aa8801e31f4ab18920bbdd2841d5df015ee314d9145f255a430ac31eddf9 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b9516ebcee12df4418b7fb4a43a81cfe38dc17e19b97191dfefa3e3a9dfd37760cf358d53cfc7030aa7a18392e7900e21e874886a2ad3f89760b 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63fbbac1e22b9516ebcee12df4418b7fb4a43a81cfe38dc17e19b97191dfefa3e3a9dfd37760cf358d53cfc7030aa7a18392e7900e21e874886a2ad3f89760b 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104