Subject: Advice to my younger self
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 09:08:28 -0500

76% of working people live paycheck to paycheck.

90% of small businesses fail each year.

1 in 4 people can't afford a $2,000 emergency bill if it were to come
up out of the blue.

The fact is: Most people don't have any money and have accepted the
fact that they don't have any money.

So they fear money. They waste money. And 9/10 people don't know how
to multiply money to build long-term wealth.

So what sets apart those who have it... and those who don't?

My long-time and good friend John Assaraf is hosting a life-changing
event on Saturday...

And during this event, John will show you the wealth blueprint he's
used to:

* Build 5 multi-million dollar businesses

* Coach over 100,000 students to financial success

* Generate over 5 billion in sales

* Write 2 New York Times best-selling books

* Create generational wealth for himself, his kids, and his kids' kids

>> Click here to reserve your seat now before they're gone.

John will be joined by 5 of the world's top brain and success experts
to show you:

How to Use Your Brain's Hidden Powers to Earn Your First Million

The event is called the Brain-A-Thon and it's been running for the
last 9 years! 

Why? Every year is better than the one before it.

It's because this stuff works.

I've known John for over 15 years and watched with admiration as he
changed over 100,000 lives. Single mothers, college dropouts, people hit
by the pandemic -- you name it.

If I could give any advice to my younger self...

I would tell myself to work more on training my BRAIN. 

Specifically, how to use my brain to manifest more money and more
success FAST. 

So I could cut down on all the time I spent stuck in a rut and
struggling in what I thought was 'achiever mode' but in reality I
was being busy but unsuccessful.

So, if you want to train your brain (and save yourself YEARS of trial
and error)...

Grab your spot for the Brain-a-Thon this Saturday at 9am PT | 12pm ET.

SIGN UP NOW

Without exaggeration, it could be the most powerful and profitable
Saturday you spend all year.

Peter Sage

P.S. Do NOT...and I repeat... do not register if you are just going to
show up and do nothing with the wisdom these experts are sharing. There
are limited seats. And I promised John I would save our spaces for
action takers and implementers.

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=6uWPtXcvWthN1HwEieM2LagtszNEc45zN39j2yPrXiKP&iat=1634911903&a=%7C%7C25674440%7C%7C&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=938A3136A6A5574

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=6uWPtXcvWthN1HwEieM2LagtszNEc45zN39j2yPrXiKP&iat=1634911903&a=%7C%7C25674440%7C%7C&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=938A3136A6A5574

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Transformation Product Services, LTD., UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAI, Hong Kong

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://petersage.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=6&amp;c=938&amp;m=3136&amp;s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&amp;act=unsub

Transformation Product Services, LTD., UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAI, Hong Kong