Subject: We have a riddle for you . . .
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 08:39:22 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02ff6fcb8c3faae1695100b222f78c6ce49872fab79c3ed966a56cf0b4a0704172d13459c285bdd3e769cb78837294767d311ce6f5f0df76a9558263cc2dcec1 

How do you annoy a skeleton?

Answer: You can&rsquo;t! Nothing gets under their skin.

For braving our frightful joke, you&rsquo;ve earned yourself a sweet treat! Enjoy a fang-tastic Halloween deal and take 40% off any Grammarly Premium subscription. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02ff6fcb8c3faae1695100b222f78c6ce49872fab79c3ed966a56cf0b4a0704172d13459c285bdd3e769cb78837294767d311ce6f5f0df76a9558263cc2dcec1 
Get Grammarly Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02ff6fcb8c3faae170646912d76a762d83c85e1baa2ec6fec68adf1f53747a29c11f5aefddaa119232727a2536a1e08fe903f08de347982e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02ff6fcb8c3faae1bda372019ecbf4d643ab5131e8a5f3cc3c478e1f7d656f432a429677aa65c3597492a2f85d3349474e0b88008dde00f3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02ff6fcb8c3faae132acc814059f7ecab996105eddb5d6b3896311617f1b8246482e75a47c8000e5cd354c184ba50a21c9e27afd43ac1425 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02ff6fcb8c3faae16822d2d8165e1e8b9db0dcb7ce9ed2313978e6695672f2e1f1e5dd63134c1628101402efe417dd2d23216755c18d57de 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2cf51c8ae14a4e5b58987f59bc4dd7fab162f554c57ffd2c55c33b7540503fa15e68900094d8b575f524e0d41d314ccd1be97c1f4518b2311bbbbe3e6636b9a05ac89b6b60ec646af2615c44a2c05b27bdd96014fe81b7f2 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0375c503e81d05e3facd5dc8e2949c9bfa42c8e15e86c532e21dfd27cdc28cc1e6e436a349ed22c3550a180807fb6efa9caba15a8ca3038b16b5135af6766b70 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0375c503e81d05e3facd5dc8e2949c9bfa42c8e15e86c532e21dfd27cdc28cc1e6e436a349ed22c3550a180807fb6efa9caba15a8ca3038b16b5135af6766b70 
Unsubscribe 

 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104