Subject: How to scientifically train your brain to attract more money
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:07:36 -0500

What do neuroscientists know about your finances? Surprisingly a lot.
There's a belief pattern that will ATTRACT wealth, and others that
will repel it. If you've fallen victim to the 11 Money Mindset Myths,
there's a chance you may be repelling... 

 

Hey Pravesh,

What do neuroscientists know about your finances?

Surprisingly, a lot. There are belief patterns that ATTRACT wealth, and
others that repel it.

If you've fallen victim to the 11 Money Mindset Myths, you may be
repelling it.

As you know, this is a subject I am passionate about because it can be
such a game changer. It's also one that very few people (and so called
experts) know how to navigate. 

So when it comes to recommending people in this field, there's no one
I trust more than my good friend, John Assaraf.

John and I go back 15 years and in that time he's dedicated his time
to mastering how to show you step by step how to TRAIN YOUR BRAIN... so
you can automatically attract more wealth and success...& avoid these
Money Mindset disasters. 

And he's doing a training on this that I will also be attending. 

After all, every day's a school day! So if you want to join me (which
I highly recommend) then act fast and

Grab your seat for his upcoming FREE online event now before it's too
late.

If you've ever seen him in the movie The Secret or Larry King Live or
the Tom Bilyeu podcast, you know he delivers breakthrough after
breakthrough.

IN JUST 1 DAY, YOU'LL DISCOVER:

* How to "flip on your success switch" (what scientists call your
Neuroplasticity Switch) to turn your brain into your SUPERPOWER

* Fast tips for removing the "invisible enemies" that you may not know
that you have (but are holding you back)

* How to use this superpower to improve your income, destroy limiting
beliefs, boost your confidence, & start living life on your terms

* The hidden brain tricks you can leverage to become Automatic (aka a
Master of Automaticity) and get 3-5X more done in half the time... this
has been huge for me & my business

* How to push the "Dopamine Button" to get people ethically hooked on
you, your message, your product, anything you want to make an impact
with

>> SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW <<

Joining John will be 5 of the world's top brain experts and peak
performance leaders to "pull back the curtain" on the mindset secrets of
pro athletes, NASA astronauts, Navy Seals, & top CEOs.
And here's the thing:

This formula has been proven to work insanely well for over 100,000
people, from every field and industry....because we all have a brain and
99.99% of people could be getting MORE out of it.  
John and his team are picking up the costs. So again, it's free for
you to attend.

But due to the server limitations, there is a limited capacity. If you
ever wanted to create a breakthrough in your life, this is your best
chance:
Join me at the event.

Peter Sage

P.S. This is a one-time-only training with an insane lineup of expert
guests. Did I mention it's free? :)  This will fill up fast

When you register, you're also going to get a bonus pre-training from
John...so you can start priming your brain BEFORE the event.

This training includes ONE thing at the top of our list that keeps
average people from becoming millionaires. Don't procrastinate. Jump
on this now.

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=8cVFuVvQQi2q8FHVqcisYdRt8s8H4vzvNheQed2pqwc6&iat=1634652680&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=935A3133A6A5555

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=8cVFuVvQQi2q8FHVqcisYdRt8s8H4vzvNheQed2pqwc6&iat=1634652680&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=935A3133A6A5555

Update Your Details

(name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe

(seriously?)

Transformation Product Services, LTD., UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAI, Hong Kong

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!