Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 05:02:01 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f24122d6a0607aebee0c0023eeb420e08372d2b0e0389625b041e640fe683b2714a3ec76089995e46a530434a104d84a22ece215cc14cd6b0c07944daea4471c 

 
 
OCTOBER 10 &#45; OCTOBER 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f24122d6a0607aebffa91343f98f9886c742d425f86232749e0e804de9dea93aa16535259a14ac103cf72618725ec1bc924fc5afd5a0615f987d4169fccf81a5 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f24122d6a0607aebffa91343f98f9886c742d425f86232749e0e804de9dea93aa16535259a14ac103cf72618725ec1bc924fc5afd5a0615f987d4169fccf81a5 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc7926eb32fcc42c3690a7a1ff23b2dc06bf2a0c19031cda3886269d4095d5ef4bca89cdb37412dd710cae213aaeb18858bab405f7a55c940c0 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 25 02 Oct 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc7926eb32fcc42c3690a7a1ff23b2dc06bf2a0c19031cda3886269d4095d5ef4bca89cdb37412dd710cae213aaeb18858bab405f7a55c940c0 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 25 02 Oct 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc7926eb32fcc42c3690a7a1ff23b2dc06bf2a0c19031cda3886269d4095d5ef4bca89cdb37412dd710cae213aaeb18858bab405f7a55c940c0 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 25 02 Oct 09 16

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bd61376fdbb02b64c84df5eaba83cd7d5e75c23c9c3798ee0627994c487091a5f0c1609607037c8a087af52182e238309861596911cc7578ba47dd2c64c1cda 
The Secrets to Self-Editing: Tips and Tricks for Business Communication Best Practices 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bd61376fdbb02b64c84df5eaba83cd7d5e75c23c9c3798ee0627994c487091a5f0c1609607037c8a087af52182e238309861596911cc7578ba47dd2c64c1cda 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bd61376fdbb02b64a23da223397ea8a316f212688266caa303e9d6895d8c0ac07e051abfc8b11055bcebab1e6cde7d4d3d45cfbc6ba6ec8abe59928856ac9fb 
How to Communicate with Customers Through Social Media 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bd61376fdbb02b64a23da223397ea8a316f212688266caa303e9d6895d8c0ac07e051abfc8b11055bcebab1e6cde7d4d3d45cfbc6ba6ec8abe59928856ac9fb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bd61376fdbb02b68a22a92ed5e94774cab227bfa13a702e7c1fcbb0b91edbd1c632a4e26ca163945a10ad254b2f2346b5fd4713d60dfd6fdc71ba2525fbff78 
Figurative Language: How to Use These 5 Common Types 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bd61376fdbb02b68a22a92ed5e94774cab227bfa13a702e7c1fcbb0b91edbd1c632a4e26ca163945a10ad254b2f2346b5fd4713d60dfd6fdc71ba2525fbff78 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc70fcea7600287df8ad6b5e0d366f04cc2cf20a35637d571a4e37ddee46ac28c335ef8a7f60dfd33832476a846f33aee2f5839165f4f4df50c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc70fcea7600287df8ad6b5e0d366f04cc2cf20a35637d571a4e37ddee46ac28c335ef8a7f60dfd33832476a846f33aee2f5839165f4f4df50c 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc70fcea7600287df8ad6b5e0d366f04cc2cf20a35637d571a4e37ddee46ac28c335ef8a7f60dfd33832476a846f33aee2f5839165f4f4df50c 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc70fcea7600287df8ad6b5e0d366f04cc2cf20a35637d571a4e37ddee46ac28c335ef8a7f60dfd33832476a846f33aee2f5839165f4f4df50c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc7a0e3fd7c65bf5702ce81251d7b0bd83e60aa0b1e10a1d7ef8169788c94c0f622e7fbf77922e794f78d8eb7c3e4267284f4ab727798737a69 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc7eba495ab73d4a0061c5a477e1d86b5361f019071c172828bb5f4360babf0f9130e505ec411c6715d23cfa599d27eb20bfdee1ae92a5a2ab1 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc78a9c7c00c62c94c4c79ca86e1e375fe63fbfc9eb93bcce9f56061b24e22398213dacf66c56ce8bffd9db806d97b5d19a85ce9ec2688c49e2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc7a76ddaa226738574c2bcec1e818578e330ecad15144bc07e64694b1aa759a45763504fd831939ac3c654ab1c4bbd8444 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc74a85608d778ee2a200c9848e13bba1ec94bd6e059435e60e3edb61aeacc5ad507cc86ce85b9bf6567de6ba9bd829173d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc7c8caa14cfb3001780edb427e82f0fea1ce014624163edb59b0b7fb818c7ba23ba3c0dc57dbce0567832708a6ca0c2c1e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc75e38101eddd967dae2b52505daa0f500cddea716062759b3208f58f5ac7c113ddb22bf8e03f8b22b0cd261b5db9b53c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b341ffb34a271cc714b15499e407f98475f9bf839ba9d8bef5cbfba4bf15809bf44cbe63b4426dfa8b7c51d8bd8637b77d69feea316133edde28bd6a03806882 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cdca2513ab5b370b27914119ea7a1da8c9c85af36aedd11136d9ec86ca711ac3a7371a1f2dbb2bf21a6a3d085c6ad17e7b042e845e3e9dc9ed12f5c7c5780399 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ff2176836e6d26a0233b1b47884abba73698c6204dac58656b510268a2eec42a7cb14e4e99b1af8b716af696397089bdfedfcbea641135e3f3dfb416182617161d4e33611b6e684d85badb983505f0c0e0742fbf886bec55 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cdca2513ab5b370b90541622e557ceff5ac7ba8852eb4361aa3a9e581639a4ab142845ae5c50d43feae4c6a8a9c9df9cab6cecc5c13e5253719eae962f4fc944 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cdca2513ab5b370b90541622e557ceff5ac7ba8852eb4361aa3a9e581639a4ab142845ae5c50d43feae4c6a8a9c9df9cab6cecc5c13e5253719eae962f4fc944 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104