Subject: URGENT Live in 60 minutes... Crypto training
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:32:26 -0500

Hey Pravesh,

This will be the last email about wealth building with crypto investing.
So once again, you can close out of this email if that's not where
your focus is.

BUT! If that is where your focus is or you want to start focusing on
it... READ ON!

The free training "Finding The Next Big Thing In Crypto" starts in just
60 minutes!

Like I said, this is purely an educational session, there is NO follow
on course for sale. 

If you're into wealth building, then you're not gonna want to miss
this. The one and only Darren Winters will be teaching this class!

(which you would know if you've been following these emails...)

I've personally known Darren for nearly twenty years. He's a good
friend of mine and a multimillionaire crypto investor...

So, make sure that you're signed up! And if you know someone who would
love this free training, forward this email to them so they can join
before all the spots are filled up and they get turned away!

To get your place go to: HERE TO REGISTER
.

In the session you'll be learning: 

* The 6 major criteria to look for when deciding which crypto to invest
in

* What could be the best performing investments this year

* The process of how to buy for beginners and advanced investors

* Why today, there is still massive potential in this market

He'll also be talking about what could be one of the biggest crypto
launches this year and how to get in early.

So get your place and share the link below with anyone who you think
would love to prosper with this knowledge. 

It's going to be an incredibly valuable session, so they'll be
thanking you for it  - plus you'll have someone to share your
thoughts with.

Just make sure you log in 5 minutes early as I'm sure it will fill to
capacity again!

To get your place go to: HERE TO REGISTER
.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing all
the information you need to join this special session. 

With love,

Peter Sage

P.S. Doesn't sound like there will be a replay for you to catch. So if
you're interested in this, make sure to be LIVE with Darren.

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=DL7Qv6HUvVYc8ANQot7drsadiM9vCW21dJdAP4MV9rQr&iat=1634229805&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=906A3077A6A5395

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=DL7Qv6HUvVYc8ANQot7drsadiM9vCW21dJdAP4MV9rQr&iat=1634229805&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=906A3077A6A5395

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Transformation Product Services, LTD., UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAI, Hong Kong

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://petersage.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=6&amp;c=906&amp;m=3077&amp;s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&amp;act=unsub

Transformation Product Services, LTD., UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAI, Hong Kong