Subject: [ New Training ] Crypto Finding The Next Big Thing
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 11:41:00 -0500

Hey Pravesh

This will be a little different...

But I wanted to share this with you just in case you or someone you know
is interested in building wealth by investing in cryptocurrencies.

It's a cool little opportunity for some free knowledge, but I know it
isn't for everyone so I don't want to push anything on you.

If you're not interested in building wealth with crypto investing,
then feel free to just close out of this email. I know this isn't what
we usually do here... lol.

Anyway, moving on...

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time with my good friend and
multi-millionaire investor Darren Winters. He's been helping me out
with some investing. 

Since I know several of you are into crypto investing, I wanted to pass
this along...

Darren is holding a Crypto investing training session THURSDAY 10/14 at
6:30 PM UK Time / 1:30 ET. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
.

It's totally free to attend and purely an educational session. 

There isn't a follow up for a course or anything. 

This training is absolutely AMAZING. And just for reference...

He held this same training yesterday and it was full to capacity. 1,000
people attended, and they had to turn about 1,000 more people away! 

This training is full of value that is sure to help you or someone you
know get a leg up and secure more profitable investments.

So if you or a friend/relative/colleague wants to join tomorrow's crypto
training, get your places straight away!

These seats will not last long and if you're even a little interested,
hurry and sign up. You don't want to be the one turned away! 

Also, forward this email to anyone you think might be interested as I
know most people interested in this space usually chat amongst
themselves.

DATE/TIME: THURSDAY 10/14 at 6:30 PM UK Time / 1:30 ET. CLICK HERE TO
REGISTER

Here's what Darren will be covering:

* The 6 major criteria to look for when deciding which crypto to invest
in

* What could be the best performing investments this year

* The process of how to buy for beginners and advanced investors

* Why today, there is still massive potential in this market

He'll also be talking about what he thinks could be one of the BIGGEST
crypto launches this year and how to get in early.

Remember, you can forward this email to anyone who you think would be
interested. Especially if your friends and significant others are into
this!

It's going to be a great and very valuable session, so they'll be
thanking you for it  - plus you'll have someone to share your
thoughts with.

Just make sure you log in AT LEAST 5 minutes early as we might fill to
capacity again!

To secure your place go to:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the
information you'll need to join this private session. 

From my heart to yours,

Peter Sage

P.S. Apparently they're not planning to have a replay. So if you're
interested, make sure you mark this on your calendar and set a phone
reminder so you don't miss it!

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=2VwnYa7yVYAtNg2fAUavWsrmzC66Uz3akdZBWGxYiixr&iat=1634143279&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=903A3071A6A5377

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cudHJ1c3RwaWxvdC5jb20lMkZyZXZpZXclMkZwZXRlcnNhZ2UuY29tJTNGdXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRFRydXN0Ym94JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREVtYWlsU2lnbmF0dXJlMg==&sig=2VwnYa7yVYAtNg2fAUavWsrmzC66Uz3akdZBWGxYiixr&iat=1634143279&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=903A3071A6A5377

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Transformation Product Services, LTD., UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAI, Hong Kong

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!