Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 05:21:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a3bf77901187fd59d34222a62e64b0aa8fcb16a7bb1024cbc44d6bf76bd8ac1c5b48829774e27e274495438958335e9a8df52f95a994712d29 

 
 
OCTOBER 03 &#45; OCTOBER 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a39434145612f8043c8ab821c127ea41b43289c79801db0792d95441112a20f520928971c1833b30d225bb350eed67f3dca85e783bc8a4312d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a39434145612f8043c8ab821c127ea41b43289c79801db0792d95441112a20f520928971c1833b30d225bb350eed67f3dca85e783bc8a4312d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a39363211a5e39ee45656282b16b870d434669b6b20962d0eacf34cf0242a4ff343866a09cbb2175275a9d31d8c127c7988f0889750d1a961e 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 18 25 Oct 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a39363211a5e39ee45656282b16b870d434669b6b20962d0eacf34cf0242a4ff343866a09cbb2175275a9d31d8c127c7988f0889750d1a961e 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 18 25 Oct 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a39363211a5e39ee45656282b16b870d434669b6b20962d0eacf34cf0242a4ff343866a09cbb2175275a9d31d8c127c7988f0889750d1a961e 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 18 25 Oct 02 09

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efc03e4258d25a76d324bcf57f5ccc4ec2fca0ef5d4a8940f4016c1b0f32ed768a215ab844229e16171065f698978c1348b3ce090b1c61ff193755c1782b0227 
How to Upgrade Your Business Writing Skills Overnight 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efc03e4258d25a76d324bcf57f5ccc4ec2fca0ef5d4a8940f4016c1b0f32ed768a215ab844229e16171065f698978c1348b3ce090b1c61ff193755c1782b0227 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efc03e4258d25a768bc05ce8834a870e196ab7f68576ce9492520895bfe09adc47565f6b3e7e10ac93e5d349e0aef1298d2823317f7dd0b3cdeb1cb4642de7fe 
Sentence Structure: Learn the Rules for Every Sentence Type 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efc03e4258d25a768bc05ce8834a870e196ab7f68576ce9492520895bfe09adc47565f6b3e7e10ac93e5d349e0aef1298d2823317f7dd0b3cdeb1cb4642de7fe 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efc03e4258d25a76564b5fd4bd8a41b3895f1feafbd9c9f213985afe822be8790f44e6ac065a4def0ffb9dbe46ca71732929cb9763dd87122075df190efc09fa 
How to Improve Chat Customer Service 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efc03e4258d25a76564b5fd4bd8a41b3895f1feafbd9c9f213985afe822be8790f44e6ac065a4def0ffb9dbe46ca71732929cb9763dd87122075df190efc09fa 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a320281f9c65101d14bab6469b2e748e41565685856302d12d2d2296d52af8a03d3075566315622028902f45cfbeb5c11d1acf07f0817cbe30 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a320281f9c65101d14bab6469b2e748e41565685856302d12d2d2296d52af8a03d3075566315622028902f45cfbeb5c11d1acf07f0817cbe30 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a320281f9c65101d14bab6469b2e748e41565685856302d12d2d2296d52af8a03d3075566315622028902f45cfbeb5c11d1acf07f0817cbe30 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a320281f9c65101d14bab6469b2e748e41565685856302d12d2d2296d52af8a03d3075566315622028902f45cfbeb5c11d1acf07f0817cbe30 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a3c0c0608f35043a20724c6562b7ca24f2bcc53a029115b891074b86bf1c57b439ec6400b04b18fb5d5cc17cda9bd33d8017b22f8dd46e1a7e 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a30e9246c8624085ee3259d130406640913fa2754b6b69c5a7b9a5dbe3ee62123759ade3fd95b81728755d5cf1e24e6088e4e173b38933c7ac 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a395c71c53020ae6e809c5414c646d55af806ff01198fa0c2326d663b4d6bec83a5d0ed82587cb01922991b08e2805ca3b29e5aaf2271976a6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a35f2f57b6f92e4c7a6c4c18d98bdee2e721fdd04bed11a4b89bc2e3a03c3d08f6d1324ad3dcc8ee20b8ee0d6a9003ddbe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a36a1a610bc7e1b51600e1d98eda1a436be1a5e1424b96868d1025dd45ed4f9db497654db347dc4dc426c1f967405516ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a31ebc885ec29e1f03fef372cd9e3cd0856b7ff619c9b2fee269e4290848ffac2ac815b9c10aa9180c1945119dabca6298 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a3dd7bf01417f9fc5632f66ca2e2de909c24b161a79260611029ac8714114fe3f9cf582ad957e0be43fd6568896b87814d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a395c71c53020ae6e809c5414c646d55af806ff01198fa0c2326d663b4d6bec83a5d0ed82587cb01922991b08e2805ca3b29e5aaf2271976a6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a392ca6e341b59510a1578cfbb1cf97ad6582102871c25bd949ea2d561901ce6f69f58678874e34cdb4d4e266f59d88e8ed9dcdaf7e67e4d13 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1fb32b4f7a40b9967e7da2cd5bdd21cee3e6d1da55718d0916042e81c26823b7d3421ff8548441f1d2767922f6903080fd35d3ddee3f5b2223705f44ffdffab1b7ede863fde8664c8fbbd62e2b679fca747fbfb43f18bb28 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a3b4100cb85539e52e10c61a053f0991b6072dd0e6680736266ea51f66ebdd49980ba84b3418964ccb033db55de6ab87d64adde55c0758a350 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e36d0710d7a282a3b4100cb85539e52e10c61a053f0991b6072dd0e6680736266ea51f66ebdd49980ba84b3418964ccb033db55de6ab87d64adde55c0758a350 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104