Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 05:04:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56eea8493930bde4c86117a9e06228e18c6a668be9745fce1ec4dba84cc1405b372ce55a8dd486e8ab9b6a4fe859ebbdead2a1c671f58e0dc201 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 26 &#45; OCTOBER 02

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56eeaef4bb120967d770ca23c35bdf365757f22407a2726aed495bf91e964abfa1d4b0ad689731171f74c6952bd7ccdfa3816fc3122f2429ed83 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56eeaef4bb120967d770ca23c35bdf365757f22407a2726aed495bf91e964abfa1d4b0ad689731171f74c6952bd7ccdfa3816fc3122f2429ed83 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee5e1783dfec67e9503a511dea5dd6a4a5b0cb370b6d22da325d53da5ee51a6513bfb9659a5d35e602d070f42e5c70a01098d1c8a8d59f9338 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 11 18 Sep 25 02

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee5e1783dfec67e9503a511dea5dd6a4a5b0cb370b6d22da325d53da5ee51a6513bfb9659a5d35e602d070f42e5c70a01098d1c8a8d59f9338 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 11 18 Sep 25 02

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee5e1783dfec67e9503a511dea5dd6a4a5b0cb370b6d22da325d53da5ee51a6513bfb9659a5d35e602d070f42e5c70a01098d1c8a8d59f9338 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 11 18 Sep 25 02

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac4b538683321c6f1fbfc7175227b0405bfb97df282f590405495d9af09e5e43c229a13fc5f97127627ca8485e61301405046a0814841da39db149072a3a7cc 
13 Hispanic/Chicano/Latinx Writers to Put on Your Reading List 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac4b538683321c6f1fbfc7175227b0405bfb97df282f590405495d9af09e5e43c229a13fc5f97127627ca8485e61301405046a0814841da39db149072a3a7cc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac4b538683321c684fd206bc18626109a68bd7c6d142da4e449ab3c8d9e48e029cba0b0baa09ad2823e675485df9af35a5c8dd448f6ebd88f3e2a3b1f0ed3e2 
Writers on Writing: Our Favorite Inspirational Quotes 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac4b538683321c684fd206bc18626109a68bd7c6d142da4e449ab3c8d9e48e029cba0b0baa09ad2823e675485df9af35a5c8dd448f6ebd88f3e2a3b1f0ed3e2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac4b538683321c6af85232d3a44f80febe82b2c41b42b20c32bf2de08e37f473e94da38fa5fc54162cbf0de5586496d5b15922bf7b235bb8a8ed2a0bb30a6b1 
Growing Impact of Business Communication | Driving Success 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac4b538683321c6af85232d3a44f80febe82b2c41b42b20c32bf2de08e37f473e94da38fa5fc54162cbf0de5586496d5b15922bf7b235bb8a8ed2a0bb30a6b1 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee10ce1743f58544af07b55768a86b043acbfa7f3b52d779c7119b10c250c092955a2f7f9583be3db798aa676b2aa93d2050b4b04bb2e3c216 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee10ce1743f58544af07b55768a86b043acbfa7f3b52d779c7119b10c250c092955a2f7f9583be3db798aa676b2aa93d2050b4b04bb2e3c216 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee10ce1743f58544af07b55768a86b043acbfa7f3b52d779c7119b10c250c092955a2f7f9583be3db798aa676b2aa93d2050b4b04bb2e3c216 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee10ce1743f58544af07b55768a86b043acbfa7f3b52d779c7119b10c250c092955a2f7f9583be3db798aa676b2aa93d2050b4b04bb2e3c216 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee59f2e42df620ce15cfa21492018d5009f35e2719cdea2928cbca2a248c749e6410a52b8390f930f713d11896ca352593885b8bab6a2c4ea8 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee592a1723284dffb7b404630b288eb281bd31015d5757e96c5061fb9a8128977439a6003ed1e4f1d240b9691fc2f2066787435347ce025d47 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee7a71fb7cae4bfdaed1ee1664665ed50800c132d6470911fe59dce9bc5903c0a4a66d55f01e48c709496debeec5f137d2e9b022cfaccec2a7 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee3a62e04353837e646cb5db5a76d2f3f7e72279da89fb20874a246163e84ac71b755d17e1a2115084361c33854e8e923e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee198ac016ec89e1ce30ff348bccd17b21559eb826202ec31ab93cc562a46779f680a1c9811f1c3df1d32bc704ee21c531 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56eef37adad07b01e7bcf779ee28b33869d307137fa65d034a2ca42f4d4b33058a25c9797fab3a372e05316455b59bee5682 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56eeb9e0520d61094599a510504eb18d0ccc7a82c7015a56f75904a9c3068e88963f2556ef42b89bdb58050b98fb889fd915 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee7a71fb7cae4bfdaed1ee1664665ed50800c132d6470911fe59dce9bc5903c0a4a66d55f01e48c709496debeec5f137d2e9b022cfaccec2a7 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee7ee5a9106f95f39d1511f6358d6c785baf79cb251dad856eddafb69e3335053c6cb590c55226d9771d84def68807a4f62d64335ff3eb53ee 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72c8939b88a0556069397ac7a0f9dc69d2dd3c422f2f0e86888e63582f809160a50db23cfac71de741a78feb74317c68d782665ab39370a78872681a885bd51f8b9dac290abdeedf72822f3f61290b10109d978797daefa9 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee4f23aa7f9e4a326e792faebec329531c3892970a2bd6fbb1122f7410a9fc4d822b645d422f33dc39f7679696029f47833c34f58e657dd2bf 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca9506bc02df56ee4f23aa7f9e4a326e792faebec329531c3892970a2bd6fbb1122f7410a9fc4d822b645d422f33dc39f7679696029f47833c34f58e657dd2bf 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104