Subject: No OB Calls in these tickets
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, anupam tiwari <[email-masked]>, Md Modassir Hassan <[email-masked]>, bharat bhushan <[email-masked]>, Shivangi Bhattacharya <[email-masked]>, GRACE <[email-masked]>, Ritesh Kumar <[email-masked]>, Sebastian <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 06:57:52 -0700 (MST)

HI All, 

Why we have not made OB calls to these tickets? 

ID 	Group Name 	Agent Name 	Last Update 	Create Date 	Status 	Reason 	Comments 
176726 	Gaming 	Anupam Tiwari 	2021-10-02T13:12:49Z 	2021-10-01T23:39:23Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176711 	Gaming 	Pravesh Singh 	2021-10-03T02:15:26Z 	2021-10-01T19:13:26Z 	pending 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176642 	Gaming 	Md. Modassir Hassan 	2021-10-03T02:15:24Z 	2021-10-01T13:59:51Z 	pending 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176620 	Gaming 	Bharat Bhushan 	2021-10-01T14:11:32Z 	2021-10-01T12:34:19Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176609 	Gaming 	Bharat Bhushan 	2021-10-03T02:15:40Z 	2021-10-01T12:05:56Z 	pending 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176597 	Gaming 	Bharat Bhushan 	2021-10-03T02:15:47Z 	2021-10-01T11:48:13Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176582 	Gaming 	Md. Modassir Hassan 	2021-10-03T02:15:37Z 	2021-10-01T10:15:33Z 	pending 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176549 	EPOS L1 	Sebastian Coldea 	2021-10-01T13:52:08Z 	2021-10-01T06:46:51Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176578 	Gaming 	Shivangi 	2021-10-03T02:15:23Z 	2021-10-01T10:04:18Z 	pending 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176551 	Gaming 	Ritesh 	2021-10-03T02:15:48Z 	2021-10-01T07:02:20Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176546 	Gaming 	Grace Boussi 	2021-10-02T03:05:25Z 	2021-10-01T06:31:36Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176604 	EPOS L1 	Sebastian Coldea 	2021-10-01T14:07:40Z 	2021-10-01T11:52:58Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 
176586 	EPOS L1 	Sebastian Coldea 	2021-10-01T14:07:41Z 	2021-10-01T10:34:45Z 	open 	No Call made 	Agent Error 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi