Subject: Abandoned Calls - Aug - US Shift
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Md Modassir Hassan <[email-masked]>, Ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]>, ashish dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 08:20:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

First of all, I am happy to see that there are no missed calls for the US shift which is good progress. 

However, I do see some abandoned calls for the shift. Could you please check to advise me why this happened and reasons. 

Note : The time is IST and I have checked your Inbound/Outbound/Chat logs to see if you were already occupied. In fact, I have manually checked each IB/OB calls you have made just to be sure but for all these 
abandoned calls you were not available. 

I have not checked if you were on break so please check that once and advise me. 

Otherwise, I would need a valid reason for these abandoned calls. 

Interaction ID 	Call Type 	Agent 	Reason 	Start Time 	End Time 	Talkdesk Phone Number 	Customer Phone Number 	Talk Time 	Waiting Time 	Tags 
c03596f4059a4c41b3415f1eb5f12771 	abandoned 	Ismael 	Agent not Available 	8/4/2021 19:36 	8/4/2021 19:44 	17866716531 	15163123099 	0:00:00 	0:07:16 	us_enterprise 
08297524c4e249bea0fad420ccc8b042 	abandoned 	Pravesh 	Agent not Available 	8/4/2021 20:38 	8/4/2021 20:43 	17866716531 	16080 	0:00:00 	0:04:34 	us_enterprise 
f0ca93d6f4b649af85028ee85a2715e2 	abandoned 	Dipanshu/Ismael 	Agent was on OB call 	8/5/2021 17:58 	8/5/2021 18:03 	17866716531 	16080 	0:00:00 	0:04:14 	us_enterprise 
09118de6b9cb48ab8f4256e803b6055d 	abandoned 		OBH 	8/9/2021 11:42 	8/9/2021 11:43 	17866716531 	17752041021 	0:00:00 	0:00:02 	us_enterprise+english_enterprise 
df48996e54e943d2b53ec0d1199aef62 	abandoned 	Pravesh/Modassir 	Agent not Available 	8/10/2021 2:13 	8/10/2021 2:13 	17866716531 	18707230151 	0:00:00 	0:00:07 	us_enterprise+english_enterprise 
a25cef768a8b474086d6921ab003c661 	abandoned 	Ismael 	Agent not Available 	8/11/2021 18:48 	8/11/2021 18:51 	17866716531 	17325847219 	0:00:00 	0:02:12 	us_enterprise 
93127d953ca84499987695ce9de15606 	abandoned 		OBH 	8/12/2021 7:36 	8/12/2021 7:46 	17866716531 	14154509615 	0:00:00 	0:10:02 	us_enterprise+english_enterprise 
02cf3a3da6b045e7b4ea1e434c18078a 	abandoned 		OBH 	8/13/2021 13:32 	8/13/2021 13:35 	14632186333 	17752041021 	0:00:00 	0:01:52 	us_enterprise+english_enterprise 
bbbce7b75c3c4bf481e71e3df4f40542 	abandoned 	Ismael 	Agent not Available 	8/13/2021 18:18 	8/13/2021 18:28 	17866716531 	18605779120 	0:00:00 	0:08:54 	us_enterprise 
3407075024954ff983e164dcb819be2f 	abandoned 		OBH 	8/14/2021 6:49 	8/14/2021 6:59 	17866716531 	17177971189 	0:00:00 	0:08:23 	us_enterprise+english_enterprise 
5ef53d14e5b24ca6a438f74fa6c52ea3 	abandoned 	Ismael 	Agent not Available 	8/17/2021 17:40 	8/17/2021 17:52 	17866716531 	19083804090 	0:00:00 	0:11:01 	us_enterprise 
301c5231d38146fe9e852cbe75488c2f 	abandoned 	Ismael 	Agent not Available 	8/17/2021 18:36 	8/17/2021 18:40 	17866716531 	19083804090 	0:00:00 	0:03:21 	us_enterprise 
19fc71177b074c93b92ec027bf79afe2 	abandoned 	Pravesh 	Agent not Available 	8/17/2021 20:20 	8/17/2021 20:21 	17866716531 	18605779120 	0:00:00 	0:01:09 	us_enterprise 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi