Subject: Looking for something premium?
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 02:01:47 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682c3ded868c3760f184accd9a6deb4a70f6bf346543b7efd21bf9c140f54e200b98f9d2ce60c3eac621bbb62962e36879a 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd4588256822ba3925359511305ff1b2a69c6c515c7ef398b6b7cfccd27be2b70e6f17379fc29cedafa906d3b57c312264799e610b4 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd45882568299571398fb097ca166f7f29666886deafa4124f2ee59c3bc5f17f818f0cfa741d96ea0756a3a3b8726f700eaebe5c6ef 
Support 

GSP 670: For the most premium gaming experience
At EPOS, we understand what gamers need and deliver against those requirements without compromise. Experience lag-free audio transmission that delivers instant feedback for better gaming performance.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682ff9ffa0589e100038dbbb88105349b542bf86d7870b627d2eb06b28b866712eb26ab79173198f5955276c9f44a375735 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682ff9ffa0589e100038dbbb88105349b542bf86d7870b627d2eb06b28b866712eb26ab79173198f5955276c9f44a375735 
Buy now 

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for our EPOS Gaming newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you may 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682d5b25dbc66fd076fbd7720017f33c999f902127a2f63d712ea03f17310447a512829a7f5ca1229de0ace3fff9fd33110 
unsubscribe here.EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd4588256823bce4c29061bdaeba01029b0739e22aaa9f74b2b7d9f1c05d64598115de3c71c6ee84bb77cf5c9af7bcaca2908e90d80 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682deac768938a80d8e9b6bf88ef0231bfdecda80e69c18f8baefa08d8b7e76ff3337a37c63e89d92a3304367ec86e7edcc 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682694dad55273d52ae44cd43b28216929c54aa6e4bc51abc470e34438ca6080b6e1e9f203cc85b44c096f00e5546a67d85 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd4588256820018226fed343c9146bd3042fa4b3de1cc7298238e19353b6970454c5529663b735e13a5f2fe3e6a440c58c7fdc9124a 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682d23d915ba47abbfd44c6e8d1300fb2e4a6b42e21312eb19d1c73b498fdb7697a1ce689ce9f74cc305f1ed7aef0ea4fb1 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682a6e22fe879a53fa0b06130565c73c110e821d0ed1432d6a4257a113f22ed2c7e42f3ea3feb88b896e2d896edf95ca41f 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682c528a905b429057a1875d45e66940ca85191d6a85f1acac4987c38eaaa9f2d3b7c8da22a0c52a46e081af0a9b681c2d4 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682e9d172a3f0d949cd46fdcee05ec222668ae4833b9d43b4cb1a1f5902bc8669c32a7aa5d6c2ea67fbdc4e5a4c06447e87 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd4588256829d3ebb84e0e2cb7c7a02f67661f78846bf1067b93f310fd7a0481245662b0c99e772c8854137532defb13ff191a0e82b 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd4588256825747d12e3d0d5f3f7e798cb0c9cc29ad83ff033535ad01dab39044fa7f86864b9d0d0ade7f28b424960e6ab6cba563a0 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9795cc27437b54975bc9d21a2af0bb4c9f33363693acc4b110bae157065124f35744954c7888a905a74457cb36d8a0f91f58b1b1254f04bfe2b12b579c476aa7cfa4fc659884352b98d82d01e94da38 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2021 by EPOS
EPOS A/S Industriparken 27 DK-2750 Ballerup Denmark 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd4588256829e4aa5b5ed27120a649fe3d56b27a735d2e9db31b3fe3f5348fe0869434d3b9c0f0e0c6cbfb3d1047b73cb8b44c5f753 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd458825682178591bc157bea4ab32530941211c0f6967e231fca4ee5ba20822326fef2d00aefeddde73771086da967f286a5c95ecf 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd45882568272d7cd102a5217e386cc0d58726b2148373ba5dc7e0c015461068ead288626c8ca2cddb4602a570db7573ab195968708 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=543fbbd45882568237adeb5a0be25e1e5d99fa592e0bc864a1d1c9fe2f91a745b7dd7f9b4c2c36e9faf4ba8a663ad8764adde089973654d5