Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 05:10:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c941d4ea37c30612ff0b788afc3f773ec5c1cf5b2455636ca0c1bccee545ba7ba31c82c24c5e2ddb93208e6739a324adbdc6d5bf985edb3a44 

 
 
MAY 23 &#45; MAY 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9d190a7af376c6d1034cd13e78e7cb7942432752ca21b4283b68483ae13cb3979d0a54704cf1a5e7895cabfb6611d9aa993b838793258f9d0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9d190a7af376c6d1034cd13e78e7cb7942432752ca21b4283b68483ae13cb3979d0a54704cf1a5e7895cabfb6611d9aa993b838793258f9d0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9fde5bec37ebf28614f16aa7d76983cd0e9414b24cd9de47add903d23617ea714d59b17254d4013292e4cdbae06b481ae21f09702efaf6a8b 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 08 15 May 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9fde5bec37ebf28614f16aa7d76983cd0e9414b24cd9de47add903d23617ea714d59b17254d4013292e4cdbae06b481ae21f09702efaf6a8b 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 08 15 May 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9fde5bec37ebf28614f16aa7d76983cd0e9414b24cd9de47add903d23617ea714d59b17254d4013292e4cdbae06b481ae21f09702efaf6a8b 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 08 15 May 22 29

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b29e32e2b32845e543a00796403a096e5b04641a14dee0e121b681f4f6cfbb7ce44e818016806bc61484c5b32b2fbd2db1d8221743087476a8f3bd2fde37f92b 
Upgrade Your Business Communication Skills Rapidly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b29e32e2b32845e543a00796403a096e5b04641a14dee0e121b681f4f6cfbb7ce44e818016806bc61484c5b32b2fbd2db1d8221743087476a8f3bd2fde37f92b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b29e32e2b32845e5c692c3608b0e4d8b24a40fdee41c08f8121acc3d93e1da80dea629a1e8a1da0476b6441b10fbd4638a48748bcf40b31656cc3998cfb800d8 
The Dos and Don’ts of Your First Job Search 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b29e32e2b32845e5c692c3608b0e4d8b24a40fdee41c08f8121acc3d93e1da80dea629a1e8a1da0476b6441b10fbd4638a48748bcf40b31656cc3998cfb800d8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b29e32e2b32845e5a4bcef1d5ad36c4d48b963081995609a690e46448b0dd2ca518999030c326089bb7f98fc9aab2112dd0ab5d65a41fc6cd308db7c74bd18c9 
How to Communicate with Empathy in the Remote Workplace and Beyond 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b29e32e2b32845e5a4bcef1d5ad36c4d48b963081995609a690e46448b0dd2ca518999030c326089bb7f98fc9aab2112dd0ab5d65a41fc6cd308db7c74bd18c9 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c94c3f18cee435ecef9e9be27e82a717b03a7169cf688e32602e3ced66b113a9520923a3656b9bf0eb7af115fb5952c5a4b8a479cdbd2c4ab1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c94c3f18cee435ecef9e9be27e82a717b03a7169cf688e32602e3ced66b113a9520923a3656b9bf0eb7af115fb5952c5a4b8a479cdbd2c4ab1 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c94c3f18cee435ecef9e9be27e82a717b03a7169cf688e32602e3ced66b113a9520923a3656b9bf0eb7af115fb5952c5a4b8a479cdbd2c4ab1 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c94c3f18cee435ecef9e9be27e82a717b03a7169cf688e32602e3ced66b113a9520923a3656b9bf0eb7af115fb5952c5a4b8a479cdbd2c4ab1 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9240d6567131a725787eb347b0a964df8df9e53d20cd2754411e80d4d9bb278d4b4837f4ee9c394abf05ee8f49241cb690a6d9c5d76592b0c 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9a5fa12fc7dafe4ee7bcea8ce25510543f873877cd3e11f1a4989affd67799b35a7082fb8f06416be5d65c05cd7e04981902c5e2aacae7c97 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9ad22d33d1c4f0f06283edb88a6d5bebd6002e1e6f817cdef1932c0c46ff05f97ffc75a994d1222915b79d360785f4b5bfe3ebe806b1cb8d5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c929d6a9477d3d2b664da04c1e3c5fc43950cf753185c9efd9b0682a52af1887594a530237092fe4d0e9abcd34c5abe62e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c918dd775e5f51a1082d1252a593bc5fe68ebe9f6502812c118924f8f1a57738029473bec5ab5587c846069f0f6a3caa83 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9541bd088e06f4b40f203dd37ecfb7fdfbdfd2c53883d5ee76253ac2ff56e88b6e950e8796c111ded9a1897b0802519a2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c973c23cdb087414fb6c4476af4d0135d9ea515188f0cfec9b8593d60c6be7c2c8fe9f1f879f35946e537cdae162ac9322 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9ad22d33d1c4f0f06283edb88a6d5bebd6002e1e6f817cdef1932c0c46ff05f97ffc75a994d1222915b79d360785f4b5bfe3ebe806b1cb8d5 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c9a187961892f4a7ea3866207e5ed2b9e44ea83568e86fd9ceebb67b9f935d5d363fa9c586918b62ea9fea9f6360700c12ac22f6b047cf0673 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1851594995ea2afb9796491994e2f569bd4bea925cdaa2381279d6e3f1ba04148a19806bd1675797b53e9f37ce1ebecf09700ea6a7e70976d80f3ec9686d3e2b2bd9463e7fb8b9901608958072d3fccc2aca8bee3d806b2e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c981525f0d61133baec72f8de4ef13d3c29582fbb092c9b59c8ec2af702c57cefd87f58eec8d87083e5f8e3394a102c5a6d3aa57631d07f3be 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=920c12a7424f43c981525f0d61133baec72f8de4ef13d3c29582fbb092c9b59c8ec2af702c57cefd87f58eec8d87083e5f8e3394a102c5a6d3aa57631d07f3be 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104