Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 05:16:27 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2c64986ba415fd4f8ab7a3607a201d4dfe846d079d6807e2b5632ac5fc3822184a42ae85ad91ddce3c529319fe365ef729e96196c9fbc73ef 

 
 
MAY 16 &#45; MAY 22

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2fdca24902c89483c8df5946ca118fc00976d377580cababa48574606980db861d390d9887552b7e74c21bae7c97882c3b1df727256c1d38a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2fdca24902c89483c8df5946ca118fc00976d377580cababa48574606980db861d390d9887552b7e74c21bae7c97882c3b1df727256c1d38a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a253d34397539a9e84f22ec9f6ed8d33a24bee118827675432427c0d6179aa2282adb48f709e3c6d662e4aafe65d85a8453d029eebf92c3563 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 01 08 May 15 22

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2d914027cd4323117380407c2204896739a9c988a358f861594ee231dd92400c1523f9956cfd587204e572a2c1c05a53775acd4bd9225f9ff 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 01 08 May 15 22

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a253d34397539a9e84f22ec9f6ed8d33a24bee118827675432427c0d6179aa2282adb48f709e3c6d662e4aafe65d85a8453d029eebf92c3563 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 01 08 May 15 22

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b4110e0707b9fba60ad592eb45bdb6c51816f2d5b9bc489172592bc772fe9d8d9c43af697654b7dac6b29a2ec3ff28ac6e6b92158325393c56eda08957f5fff 
The 4 Types of Business Communication and How They Can Help Teams Succeed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b4110e0707b9fba60ad592eb45bdb6c51816f2d5b9bc489172592bc772fe9d8d9c43af697654b7dac6b29a2ec3ff28ac6e6b92158325393c56eda08957f5fff 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b4110e0707b9fbaf0874290eb5f2aa1b8573a1dd1d39123f2d0d4eddb698effbb6103d1416724329542fe8bb15ece618c2b9c87d947183d004dc98fb35ba3ec 
How to Express Support to Asian American Pacific Islander Communities 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b4110e0707b9fbaf0874290eb5f2aa1b8573a1dd1d39123f2d0d4eddb698effbb6103d1416724329542fe8bb15ece618c2b9c87d947183d004dc98fb35ba3ec 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b4110e0707b9fbac08655b316fc260060ce00b31438c9bdefba6146497bb05fbe3a9224249776147a4746ff6ee526fa895d9fe544f7ffb4b88d932670767055 
5 Business Communication Strategies to Implement Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b4110e0707b9fbac08655b316fc260060ce00b31438c9bdefba6146497bb05fbe3a9224249776147a4746ff6ee526fa895d9fe544f7ffb4b88d932670767055 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a29c28fad5df69245e353136cd7bf0fb758487c715f147c1f646499f1b7f2501ec20d9b7e9af18e2f6f4ba78abc8ee309d9440bd0e51b838db 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a29c28fad5df69245e353136cd7bf0fb758487c715f147c1f646499f1b7f2501ec20d9b7e9af18e2f6f4ba78abc8ee309d9440bd0e51b838db 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a29c28fad5df69245e353136cd7bf0fb758487c715f147c1f646499f1b7f2501ec20d9b7e9af18e2f6f4ba78abc8ee309d9440bd0e51b838db 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a29c28fad5df69245e353136cd7bf0fb758487c715f147c1f646499f1b7f2501ec20d9b7e9af18e2f6f4ba78abc8ee309d9440bd0e51b838db 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a24fdb5a82a7717b0c45830687716eb80efe5ac1e8ca2ac621934cbd537ff2d3943f7e7d78aeb830455bda3fa547ca35cbba2c48d50d54b911 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2acb241f4d5b792f313311b9e5d90cc7172f0c228dc9e8e9e82dda0772bafb75d316df9fcc4a048106b42c024f5d82173d5e6d3a512fb3056 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a281066ab274da80c0745783814b4dff922582c70a26b4168384b1b8d12055a234a807cc53154869ad95508366a4e2d7dc2b36e18435f23481 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2b026cc0d0a43f6fbce616632bd5d2dc8d67f6c693af8671c501ec2be5283d55dfc1ac1e455c717442505682aab0238ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a27644d126d014fe96631d4884772e982085b12a1431787f1b8b1a73de6e22c015358b0cfe67d4794b64661ef94f82ac12 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2c073c6d848cc2623cb79f469ef7cbd49c978244361b649ffb80e4d0e9add55348ea3fb648bb92d0745d83f7eab45522e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a297263c7985eea08df58ec92cb7d81929a4eff235f657413209db649a74c76bca3ef214877530166ca5563fe73257f5ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a281066ab274da80c0745783814b4dff922582c70a26b4168384b1b8d12055a234a807cc53154869ad95508366a4e2d7dc2b36e18435f23481 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c777e519f76e0a2cf57119886b8a071f8bbec954b94f07eb05b30cb8f106e67188b4a8d81368353f2c0b7bf0795052aceec76409155ffe2e8c61c66234dcfc9 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=174800a46b05715ed4f094f1f4ff224679b7076386ddbeeccb9031da81f4e6cd3569e76d092555fdaa0ec7a5d90ef046bf9faa3860488c4cf4c8515a692a8020d7923aab32762d7dc4edf3190ea390175c300c04f8464699 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=510a935b2d3c9d91197035217da4ec45199e2fe5512d694aa851788ea478d3bc527327f8dd1e425465b1c2bfeb83e78ef1cf8c6036e4130a256368c4fddaf53d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=510a935b2d3c9d91197035217da4ec45199e2fe5512d694aa851788ea478d3bc527327f8dd1e425465b1c2bfeb83e78ef1cf8c6036e4130a256368c4fddaf53d 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104