Subject: 🔧 🧰 Tune up your writing with this sweet deal
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 08:30:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b6210231b121fce1cd6aa0b98cabf7067fc6a2a0f151ab6d2e2bfef45653e72d66ae26af39627a9dbfca968685dbf7826b1966433e87974e99 

Set Superb Writing Into Motion
Tired of spinning your wheels? Bring your best writing forth with $75 off an annual Grammarly Premium plan. Experience your smoothest writing ever with tone suggestions and other advanced AI-powered features. Offer ends Sunday, May 23!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b6210231b121fce1cd6aa0b98cabf7067fc6a2a0f151ab6d2e2bfef45653e72d66ae26af39627a9dbfca968685dbf7826b1966433e87974e99 
Upgrade to Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b6210231b121fce1cd6aa0b98cabf7067fc6a2a0f151ab6d2e2bfef45653e72d66ae26af39627a9dbfca968685dbf7826b1966433e87974e99 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b6e83e48536685656aa1d7ee64203b53c687e6937e4a4d1439e72580d2ee2db38a5109eb49e525c6162b0327adc686b100 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b61a47098775d37a0dc3f519a3e3114c91881584046eec357cf2f935414da121c23544ee973f0b711fe31667a607ea175b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b694edb125725cda6cce8c7f9d913c01fbabb5f96ae7a8e1e8a37860c6cb37dcb06dd1485f2928f8a24646e8a6bbea9f77 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b68ff9391dbbcf3492754053acedccd7612cac81f1ac926016ef232c6f0906edc39f31a37648c5e6abe3a0fbef64c915f3 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f2604e54a5f759587a3cb9e9d35271564aef23f2001ef85717edc6c2bb3bf2153430fd822c4bf2131caca9cba57e39d3f60047be49510f77ec1ac292a9eafb21bdd5155599c026efb9dc22e3b489c5ee4081c9ed6a070f9 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b61055540390700617b117f7a8811ed85c7a94a39fada5f9c54eda055994d5dc77bcf53c4efb4979cce3c3c80b2e41c7067492b73078cd41b7 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d980979b3fdc7b61055540390700617b117f7a8811ed85c7a94a39fada5f9c54eda055994d5dc77bcf53c4efb4979cce3c3c80b2e41c7067492b73078cd41b7 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104