Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 05:40:26 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9e744487a16adb8cec7c9625347766c143cd188c122c142e9994a77ccc498d56bbb723db2e582f1010488d6baf356330c3344262991ea9a058ea3a8ffc815196 

 
 
APRIL 25 &#45; MAY 01

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e8a1dd060ea3d18eb8b04b796633fa43a59e74a72feb82215d3155ecd9812d6634fb1aa04741dacbca9d701d1abdc2b32d0e5896052c13c0f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e8a1dd060ea3d18eb8b04b796633fa43a59e74a72feb82215d3155ecd9812d6634fb1aa04741dacbca9d701d1abdc2b32d0e5896052c13c0f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919ed2034fb9b6282804d3443631bc67768740c023ef50053658f01db08ef74b6c5acecea9f2dd08189a9304268118ca71db1e5685a5d4f02edc 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 10 17 Apr 24 01

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919ed2034fb9b6282804d3443631bc67768740c023ef50053658f01db08ef74b6c5acecea9f2dd08189a9304268118ca71db1e5685a5d4f02edc 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 10 17 Apr 24 01

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919ed2034fb9b6282804d3443631bc67768740c023ef50053658f01db08ef74b6c5acecea9f2dd08189a9304268118ca71db1e5685a5d4f02edc 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 10 17 Apr 24 01

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d1c98e5229ed4d40df2d804be5800f2208670698e449f5d948e2f7aee2521e001c4dded2faa493e472144cffa6e7ede36ad67d251ceea1b017e49485600e12d5 
16 Notable Asian American Pacific Islander Writers 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d1c98e5229ed4d40df2d804be5800f2208670698e449f5d948e2f7aee2521e001c4dded2faa493e472144cffa6e7ede36ad67d251ceea1b017e49485600e12d5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d1c98e5229ed4d40f4b516952dc0c9c2af22f13f5e5e338ede59396ca7ee1a8f6f3e7e4e851a22852367e3fd7f95fd3100dc82515eabcebf0e3b97cd1b624307 
What Are Homophones? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d1c98e5229ed4d40f4b516952dc0c9c2af22f13f5e5e338ede59396ca7ee1a8f6f3e7e4e851a22852367e3fd7f95fd3100dc82515eabcebf0e3b97cd1b624307 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d1c98e5229ed4d40174f76e0c9eea147daa686ecb543d5297a8a79cc57815bac351f80a2875396c329470c5c3498638f1078df4dfb5c95db926d9bce535fc285 
Unlocking Team Efficiency with Grammarly Business Analytics 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d1c98e5229ed4d40174f76e0c9eea147daa686ecb543d5297a8a79cc57815bac351f80a2875396c329470c5c3498638f1078df4dfb5c95db926d9bce535fc285 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e768e0cd8cb2f42878104279da81233a8f83698e901c6eb93381c5f500cde6d9f824600fdba39465377877a690e04bf223ba29cf48e9dd8c4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e768e0cd8cb2f42878104279da81233a8f83698e901c6eb93381c5f500cde6d9f824600fdba39465377877a690e04bf223ba29cf48e9dd8c4 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e768e0cd8cb2f42878104279da81233a8f83698e901c6eb93381c5f500cde6d9f824600fdba39465377877a690e04bf223ba29cf48e9dd8c4 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e768e0cd8cb2f42878104279da81233a8f83698e901c6eb93381c5f500cde6d9f824600fdba39465377877a690e04bf223ba29cf48e9dd8c4 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e7d8e29a376526779b5d5db60aeed032e055baa5faffbe0f35c1367f92bc1ff141d8b067d8f4af1f86ba35f4d5921256f6930508b0f8f07ed 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e6b74fdc96dbed1123e63f3d15945c2c416c53415675dfaeff3982154c3f1ce71677d79eb72bccd6712522c8d9d0b2aa7f120f34799e62794 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e557a05ee9e78f7ac45fd858e5f760839a8eb8999350d631ff8e1340f3860063ffa6096ecdaa63a3e47c642acc6fc34bda5129fb5df0218c4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481001c80762827c6824780568756423e6c084e21cacdf4dc0c1c96d2eb640f9bcaf6115d3e2152c8a10f63fb77f4216c4b5e2e8f72300db 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481001c80762827c4f6cccfb6481fbe57e63025f2ec1704f607b310b49d3259cead95cde07194545df808a6654b54a3b8ebd785490db2c3c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481001c80762827c3b97cbe00f5b0dac655f92967d5f246943bf8171a69b5483f1f6daf2633b919c55ad2a89edf3d4b0bb3a7728c9a39d2a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481001c80762827cf6bc5b919b07c06c4a7b801f60b70035143eee29cddaaae86c4e5227525080e3b110214e9f5fed37ad8d8aa59b27d9e1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c9bf7f719662919e557a05ee9e78f7ac45fd858e5f760839a8eb8999350d631ff8e1340f3860063ffa6096ecdaa63a3e47c642acc6fc34bda5129fb5df0218c4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481001c80762827c25cde83115e433da6efd49d43fad7d5936453f56669ccaf3f76bc0d18611909c0f48b37d5d49fb098d47ecc5acd12bf0a0bb9bd40fd60e14 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e85f76c30b0ed272b51fe966c7c2c22759b70a3ccf8d30a1c29e11a01e0144d5ff200167b2d8816272d8a0541a0a2a554875b80047eb6eb538eef1b82b58cbbea32eefeab0b98e0de3c22fbfbde6da5d03dd9a8c5b26d8b9 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481001c80762827c5c179221aec331c190913d2a97d8507da7b68f52ce5c22e2b244f052d9675c8d0efdd0fb533b44c5ad485a0343ccff909815b2079f714d6b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481001c80762827c5c179221aec331c190913d2a97d8507da7b68f52ce5c22e2b244f052d9675c8d0efdd0fb533b44c5ad485a0343ccff909815b2079f714d6b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104