Subject: We are about to start the live training!
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 12:50:49 -0500

Pravesh,

At the top of the hour, I'll be doing a special live training
surrounding the 3 core career destroyers:

Self Sabotage. Self Doubt. Self Image.

This will be a value-packed hour worth of content that you surely won't
want to miss.  

⇒ Click here to sign up for my special training: SECRETS TO SELF
MASTERY - Unleash Your Potential & Explode Your Income

The training is a compilation of 3 decades worth of personal development
research and discovery around my own journey as well as the journeys of
hundreds of my own private clients living lives that are only dreamt
about.

Here's what we're going to dig into:

●    How to stop getting in your own way and unconsciously
sabotaging your success and growth.
●     How to be the one person in the room who handles any adversity
like a leader.
●     Discover why failure Is predictable and why most people go to
their graves filled with regret no matter what courses they buy or books
they read because of the common mistruths of the personal growth
industry.
●     Find out THE #1 overlooked trait in leaders and how to harness
the power of this trait that is a leading predictor of success across
the board.
●     And so much more!

If you've ever been on one of my trainings, you know that the learning
doesn't stop at the top of the hour. Usually, there's a Q+A portion of
the training, which coincidentally, is my favorite part!

Why? Not only do I love all of your questions. Not only do some of the
best nuggets of wisdom come from the Q+A.

But because I'll stay in the room for as long as you have questions for
me. And with some of the best golden nuggets of wisdom coming from the
Q+A, I love watching the lightbulbs turn on when you have your "aha"
moment.

So come join me at 2 PM ET / 7 PM UK time today and let's rid the world
of self-sabotage together!

⇒ Click here to sign up for my special training: SECRETS TO SELF
MASTERY - Unleash Your Potential & Explode Your Income

Can't wait to see you there. :)

From my heart to yours!

Peter

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tJTJGUGV0ZXJTYWdlRmFuMDA3&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=480A887A6A3102 

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20lMkZ1c2VyJTJGUGV0ZXJTYWdlMDA3&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=480A887A6A3103 

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSUyRnBldGVyc2FnZTAwNyUyRg==&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=480A887A6A3104 

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Peter Sage, UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAIN, 999077, Hong Kong

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://petersage.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=6&amp;c=480&amp;m=887&amp;s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&amp;act=unsub

Peter Sage, UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAIN, 999077, Hong Kong