Subject: Elevate your writing with this Premium sale
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:40:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37fed86073d4d8df3a4e135ef38f321871f53d5633468a7d870ec5c857f1d5fbfa9395abb19d71a23b1fb8b655234b83ba90db3224eed41035 

While you&rsquo;ve been working hard on your writing, we&rsquo;ve been working hard to build advanced new features to help you reach your writing goals. That makes today a terrific time to try Grammarly Premium.

From now until April 22, get 40% off an annual subscription to Grammarly Premium. That&rsquo;s a savings of more than $50!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37fed86073d4d8df3a4e135ef38f321871f53d5633468a7d870ec5c857f1d5fbfa9395abb19d71a23b1fb8b655234b83ba90db3224eed41035 
Upgrade Now

Favorite Premium Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37ccc331e77fadbf2ecc7bc5f21379058061c284d60fff0e5b7ec18788ea30c7f1ef62038ed9bf1abf04f81e1c5f8cb445 

Vocabulary enhancementWhen words fail you, Grammarly won&rsquo;t. Get feedback on word choice and find the most vivid and engaging words for your message.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d378de7b972d8f966485e7a4ef78e4a584bed5a00ec83deb6df9a03f80c7db5c69e39e16bc8a06bba0e4ce1211ae840b106 

Writing style settings

A note to a colleague shouldn&rsquo;t sound like an academic essay. Premium style settings tailor your writing feedback to what you&rsquo;re working on.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37b4aeaa552407f025accec5dce9289464aba0ef16f77d4a13d182345a7e5bf6578bc8b1c65eebade99529d4283e86b35b 

Plagiarism checking

Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s built-in plagiarism checker can help you identify passages that may need a citation.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37fed86073d4d8df3a4e135ef38f321871f53d5633468a7d870ec5c857f1d5fbfa9395abb19d71a23b1fb8b655234b83ba90db3224eed41035 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d3704cf69691447e644032fa1959654b2a5ba077f40abd7d0112d40be913bcea382a5083d7d6a1455133ea2e9335fb14c70 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37846518bda4c21af450ef6afe62bdfc2904544d5fc775f3c8c744dff0370a0911097edfee7d0baf5a90d9cbe34fe932b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d3792f810cbc2d9201f686bd64be6dcd401206c7567d78e5eba976564252319bd926fb003ef91d035669b5d904292c1f4b3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d374696b86563d37d3ecb7bf6ac4012cbb27fd8a1b12d3c0f8d0ae8c2884ea8f11f6de28891c01ad00ea6a17bd96f0247ea 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67366754f5d0573e83b0322716ad82678b7066d3c82b3a03c02eee1b283f3cb0be453143861ca6b52df2345514bf9ad97e1dd5f2814bb49c9f48a3a504f910659071b789ad4f5270b10a4e56c93586cd6467cc83ab76ca2 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37144a74d05454432a9768fe54012ba265c438743cb7e2dc2e8d80a9295ede433d190138723084664be8b10940557f9bb419221fea32a73217 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=beff1e2d3a764d37144a74d05454432a9768fe54012ba265c438743cb7e2dc2e8d80a9295ede433d190138723084664be8b10940557f9bb419221fea32a73217 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104