Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 06:02:48 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
APRIL 04 &#45; APRIL 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea445252aa4eec3d8d71db25d9dabb54930faae891faaba34da9796ebd76cb0b2d09a8fe3941b23d81d92f029ab4547df2a0d045e63ae2cb0b2 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea445252aa4eec3d8d71db25d9dabb54930faae891faaba34da9796ebd76cb0b2d09a8fe3941b23d81d92f029ab4547df2a0d045e63ae2cb0b2 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea44a2b70e61be7cce0d64711b1635618415ce2fb182f83eed63a2ff82706bc323d901d508991542ec2f0bfd24672cebecee47fd7770785c288 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 20 27 Apr 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea44a2b70e61be7cce0d64711b1635618415ce2fb182f83eed63a2ff82706bc323d901d508991542ec2f0bfd24672cebecee47fd7770785c288 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 20 27 Apr 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea44a2b70e61be7cce0d64711b1635618415ce2fb182f83eed63a2ff82706bc323d901d508991542ec2f0bfd24672cebecee47fd7770785c288 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 20 27 Apr 03 10

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc63c4363c36229b434f64aeddd8a55c6a7ea2846df913304ea67a869e6f2d2c2ef917d63f6ae6c9011733b64f0b9c385efd1bf5187eba53590caff7c03f05cf 
The Ultimate Guide to Phrases 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc63c4363c36229b434f64aeddd8a55c6a7ea2846df913304ea67a869e6f2d2c2ef917d63f6ae6c9011733b64f0b9c385efd1bf5187eba53590caff7c03f05cf 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc63c4363c36229b0de2aa829407f36a50bf95d6908fff378eeaf2225e30e50c35f16e56185f88e47501119c2faf0375c05b8a55a6842438eff1790e6eed7fee 
7 Tips for Writing About Disability 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc63c4363c36229b0de2aa829407f36a50bf95d6908fff378eeaf2225e30e50c35f16e56185f88e47501119c2faf0375c05b8a55a6842438eff1790e6eed7fee 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc63c4363c36229b17c5e9747fb14a028d9479e23a002921f0666f1fff9109feaeb8e631b6fd5b632c2fb7697ffb7287f060ee0067fc20dfffb30eaca86299ca 
Tips for Writing a Powerful Rough Draft 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc63c4363c36229b17c5e9747fb14a028d9479e23a002921f0666f1fff9109feaeb8e631b6fd5b632c2fb7697ffb7287f060ee0067fc20dfffb30eaca86299ca 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea47db9a07a66cbd6eaa496d9a4c1a1477655d4857f1cdf6bd151076b52918557f1fea1b9638e4102f3900f821ea2c88a01187e8ddb5c73b16d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea47db9a07a66cbd6eaa496d9a4c1a1477655d4857f1cdf6bd151076b52918557f1fea1b9638e4102f3900f821ea2c88a01187e8ddb5c73b16d 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea47db9a07a66cbd6eaa496d9a4c1a1477655d4857f1cdf6bd151076b52918557f1fea1b9638e4102f3900f821ea2c88a01187e8ddb5c73b16d 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea47db9a07a66cbd6eaa496d9a4c1a1477655d4857f1cdf6bd151076b52918557f1fea1b9638e4102f3900f821ea2c88a01187e8ddb5c73b16d 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea44ee231cb800023096ac0acf94466ff03041f0165b19333bcd542936c640229d5d07d9284055ca6ddcfd85ca62bc490136891014ac478efc6 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea4ebeecccf3d986150bb41c6576e4a4be0e0c11219841dda776195bf1a8506090b51477766247730e0d28b7642ef91f714b0dd013e95091540 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea4c4d0feea6520e7a7287b55bad6b483e4029bd42fe3f1ae01a59e36151cd86c0901cf76218c056a5b8ea67460fd4b3aa2fb9e49bdc8792e71 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea4846236c6b334a0950b16ede47def347435e90caef0340ea3061566d8dbfc6e61323ce30774fe8cdeb1eb5bbecd3b5d36 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea40cc0b0fa293c7e54b489273c049aeed5e348bf60775a489fdb647a26464d64f366a1bf374b7b579a4f5a4c0682984eec 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea48bcdea4e651893ee70e4720c3c46ec2e9e2d5d096bfb1259a101e8645dc1bb865578eab74cfacc8244938687c748da18 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea455c70d1b4d1befab36eeea6311f65aee9cac46b1d7ecb6756503357c983d8203c31f13e8f7d317bd39ab1aadd8878295 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea4e23486bf4e32cd65f8b809ada86b3e7185c68f769f845c0cb235872d88b0c04b929ed6fc55925704ad2d1f0bc0d08cb67fa924ee17379183 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea4d1e5af8ef98a3af6bf2aa882bb0bfa4af581052aa69e311c96270ff78a2532720d6a49396d3bfcd83e6fa298ede163b3cc06053a117e324b 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6279836307cf4e4fe594622c384841033e57c1956fc1a5aeb7cbf962a4b57f17277b7ca09af4bfad578ca411a559307d3852388291c805129786aff06a9bbc37a443ba69218f62e2c6dc9ab9f1fcead936fddcb29c86f09d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea4972e94d43a4f3158f9f994f275621621fdf7b87a3f20fa01b7a8aa19f3afcbdc27987e730aa6fe78e481b6462406ff5773ccde760f2fefda 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=578264c02ecc0ea4972e94d43a4f3158f9f994f275621621fdf7b87a3f20fa01b7a8aa19f3afcbdc27987e730aa6fe78e481b6462406ff5773ccde760f2fefda 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104