Subject: Pravesh, self sabotage is destroying your self worth...
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 20:11:03 -0500

Hey Pravesh,

Over the years I've seen all there is to see in the world of personal
development.

I've facilitated fire walks to develop courage and self-belief. I've
meditated on purpose and personal fulfillment for hours a day in a
monastery. I've taken part in nearly every experience you can have in
the eye of personal development. 

Want to know the underlying aspect that continues to crush people even
after their "transformation"? Self-sabotage. 

This subconscious little devil that ultimately brings you back to square
one, but with twice the amount of problems. That alone is why there are
so many people out there who get the result they want but only for a
fleeting moment. 

Self-sabotage is essentially the one component that personal development
CLAIMS to address, but never really fixes. 

And through my 3 decades of figuring out what truly creates lasting
change, I've managed to distill it down and create something that
actually teaches you how to rid yourself of those self-sabotaging habits
and keep the transformative ones that serve you. 

On Thursday, April 15th at 2 PM ET / 7 PM UK time, I'm putting
together a free special training that focuses exactly on the principles
that not only have helped me get to where I am today but have helped
hundreds of my personal clients achieve the life that they've set out
to create and keep it.

⇒ Click here to sign up for my special training: SECRETS TO SELF
MASTERY - Unleash Your Potential & Explode Your Income

Here's what we're going to dig into: 

* How to stop getting in your own way and unconsciously sabotaging your
success and growth.

* How to be the one person in the room who handles any adversity like a
leader. 

* Discover why failure is predictable and why most people go to their
graves filled with regret no matter what courses they buy or books they
read because of the common mistruths of the personal growth industry.

* Find out THE #1 overlooked trait in leaders and how to harness the
power of this trait that is a leading predictor of success across the
board.

* And so much more!

This is a training you definitely won't want to miss as you'll be
able to capitalize on the latest discoveries in human behavior & brain
science and learn how to throw off ANY limitation that's holding you
back from success.

⇒ Click here to sign up for my special training: SECRETS TO SELF
MASTERY - Unleash Your Potential & Explode Your Income

Can't wait to see you there :)

From my heart to yours!

Peter 

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tJTJGUGV0ZXJTYWdlRmFuMDA3JTNGdXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREFjdGl2ZUNhbXBhaWduJTI2dXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRGVtYWlsJTI2dXRtX2NvbnRlbnQlM0RGSVJTVE5BTUUlMkIlMjUyQyUyQnNlbGYlMkJzYWJvdGFnZSUyQmlzJTJCZGVzdHJveWluZyUyQnlvdXIlMkJzZWxmJTJCd29ydGglMjZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ24lM0RFbWFpbCUyQjE=&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=453A810A6A2818 

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20lMkZ1c2VyJTJGUGV0ZXJTYWdlMDA3JTNGdXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzREFjdGl2ZUNhbXBhaWduJTI2dXRtX21lZGl1bSUzRGVtYWlsJTI2dXRtX2NvbnRlbnQlM0RGSVJTVE5BTUUlMkIlMjUyQyUyQnNlbGYlMkJzYWJvdGFnZSUyQmlzJTJCZGVzdHJveWluZyUyQnlvdXIlMkJzZWxmJTJCd29ydGglMjZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ24lM0RFbWFpbCUyQjE=&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=453A810A6A2819 

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSUyRnBldGVyc2FnZTAwNyUyRiUzRnV0bV9zb3VyY2UlM0RBY3RpdmVDYW1wYWlnbiUyNnV0bV9tZWRpdW0lM0RlbWFpbCUyNnV0bV9jb250ZW50JTNERklSU1ROQU1FJTJCJTI1MkMlMkJzZWxmJTJCc2Fib3RhZ2UlMkJpcyUyQmRlc3Ryb3lpbmclMkJ5b3VyJTJCc2VsZiUyQndvcnRoJTI2dXRtX2NhbXBhaWduJTNERW1haWwlMkIx&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=453A810A6A2820 

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Peter Sage, UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAIN, 999077, Hong Kong

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://petersage.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=6&amp;c=453&amp;m=810&amp;s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&amp;act=unsub

Peter Sage, UNIT 501, 5/F., VALLEY CENTRE, NO 80-82 MORRISON HILL ROAD, WAN CHAIN, 999077, Hong Kong