Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 06:01:15 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
MARCH 28 &#45; APRIL 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0db65450e9130d3415582cc4c4397df34f50796f7cc75fe466bd2673852259b5f3019c026c38cdb90bc46b7b9af4ef3fe229d1fee843782444 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0db65450e9130d3415582cc4c4397df34f50796f7cc75fe466bd2673852259b5f3019c026c38cdb90bc46b7b9af4ef3fe229d1fee843782444 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d2ab20d51b2e5c36c7210a79faa27ebef38dff27ec7428fad78595b1fa390e829e000f49864215262c44e7b901bb07a366fdc1142aa619080 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d626b2085347e7f9aa2fcc5ccc758819a582e75e4717c3fbb6b369ddccab64fba68ce664c1c3149fbe1c15325ab31d90f56cf836531b44707 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d626b2085347e7f9aa2fcc5ccc758819a582e75e4717c3fbb6b369ddccab64fba68ce664c1c3149fbe1c15325ab31d90f56cf836531b44707 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf2ac0c50d6626c8a873ddd6254d04b21c212b49080d0bbcb56b5e5e6fca97978b8470224621596b2e1277c3663853423d54e18717c1b09fc4892cbbb98ed7a 
What Makes Business Communication Effective? The Top Five Factors to Consider 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf2ac0c50d6626c8a873ddd6254d04b21c212b49080d0bbcb56b5e5e6fca97978b8470224621596b2e1277c3663853423d54e18717c1b09fc4892cbbb98ed7a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf2ac0c50d6626c93b61f0a51076191e4e40fe9f0f6b6b1f37dcb7c98646c2b9060f3a7c8dbdb57e38941fbb0827ba65afa579926d1debe0dc6329764f68a22 
A History of Innovation at Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf2ac0c50d6626c93b61f0a51076191e4e40fe9f0f6b6b1f37dcb7c98646c2b9060f3a7c8dbdb57e38941fbb0827ba65afa579926d1debe0dc6329764f68a22 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf2ac0c50d6626c740771d648611b2e649af9a98d2592ed0c4df6661359b347d1b167a413dc6634b7f4a35b38408c5233de014072d1b6f963e624268fb2fd72 
5 Things to Consider When Emailing Your Teacher 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf2ac0c50d6626c740771d648611b2e649af9a98d2592ed0c4df6661359b347d1b167a413dc6634b7f4a35b38408c5233de014072d1b6f963e624268fb2fd72 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d4e65142af1699c05eb186293980bd8ab6f0dde253bb138cf40b29dd126e3e34c388346afd09a275acdb3e0929fec0a457d6c51fa20903f94 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d4e65142af1699c05eb186293980bd8ab6f0dde253bb138cf40b29dd126e3e34c388346afd09a275acdb3e0929fec0a457d6c51fa20903f94 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d4e65142af1699c05eb186293980bd8ab6f0dde253bb138cf40b29dd126e3e34c388346afd09a275acdb3e0929fec0a457d6c51fa20903f94 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d4e65142af1699c05eb186293980bd8ab6f0dde253bb138cf40b29dd126e3e34c388346afd09a275acdb3e0929fec0a457d6c51fa20903f94 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d7dd817fdcfb016bfc33dfe1aacf0009cb30d3311514aaec23483bab319767f475f2cc411f3ca5ec6e7f59b01c19d54283f1ef7c3639b7c32 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0daf06447a13fcf0c8dc9e39b7bd6fb4fea272ff5f013521c77b7f557bd76cf6842521e73afe9dfdc0877dcdbcd24c493764a222d59d1ef8b6 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d5c19594ba31c3b634f72e6f8e6ce9bfd909de82928c044502e3b82739d2757ac48046f32d688bd30dc4334eb3ed18effa8d56b142e4e02ab 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0de52247863adea275b9944d58c0d9a7b4cfe3d31fde40d9f2d10d0d6ea03e74e64d1b97c30f2b86548398140cd2316498 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d6d9624d86035eed0d5978b249dba45425ba925d4dbbc75d478d09178ba92076fb61df03985337d18b601748e752d8d03 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0db9813c9df620eb7d5cc505a35c3ec944b36a2a6af06327cf697dfc290e473f796d5902198ef68287870ce922463823ae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d1ea6f7ea82029a18bee23c8afc581b154810da5e489c33e191cb1c0ad5d529a44a5524a484aa2e8dd97439ff62927c7e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d5c19594ba31c3b634f72e6f8e6ce9bfd909de82928c044502e3b82739d2757ac48046f32d688bd30dc4334eb3ed18effa8d56b142e4e02ab 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0d7dda9f86e133e35b209bb856c0a6b83901a2998fe843dcaae8f99f9a6d58a2318ca8c557dee1d27efb6282343a45b0333d48d920a04c7a6c 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=931a7d3341d7a4805d0bdbfaa1ea826d304d8df415f201b792c6a239aef4e3161575b6acc1af3eb9be9dfee9774f44d8721ca4eebd4de487777aa30ea8533ab813b7ba3410f9f785f6b751ca2a5d3150 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0db02cd9e272715224e9dd55eac34ceb9013c8d2b6675f768b49cb584e64ca55bb6795937be268072946e238eaa06429ca978befe40f856100 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00033f7855f0aa0db02cd9e272715224e9dd55eac34ceb9013c8d2b6675f768b49cb584e64ca55bb6795937be268072946e238eaa06429ca978befe40f856100 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104