Subject: WOW - Did you miss the 1k/day webinar?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:52:14 -0500

Hi Pravesh,

****

Did you miss the 1K a day webinar? If so...

I've got your back! You see...

Not only did this webinar completely fill up... leaving a bunch of
people unable to attend... my followers who did attend, reached out in
droves to tell me how excited they were to start implementing this
simple 3-step system to help them make an extra 1K a day! Which is
why...

I'm super excited to let you know that my friend Robby decided to do an
encore of yesterday's webinar.  So...

If you missed it yesterday, or if you are one of the hundreds of people
who couldn't get in because he was at capacity... 

Click here and register for one of the Encore workshops ASAP!

Just as a reminder, here's what you'll learn in this Encore Workshop...

* Why this 3 step system is by far the fastest and easiest way to make
$1k/day or more online plus how Robby has been able to use this system
to make as much as $54,390 in a SINGLE day. 

* How many of Robby's students have made consistent $1k, $5k and even
$10k/days while working from home using this 3 step system 

* Why focusing on these 3 "money making" niches are the key to rapid
scale and profit

* Case study of an actual ad that's made him $1k/day for the last
THREE years 

* Why ANYONE can do this regardless of tech skills, experience or
budget. And...  why you should do this if you want start generating a
full time income online

So... As you can see...

This is going to be an incredible workshop! But there is a catch...

As I already mentioned, the workshop yesterday completely filled up, and
hundreds of people couldn't get in because they were at capacity. So...

If you haven't registered yet, but you still wanna learn how to make
an extra 1k a day the easy way...

Be sure to click the link below to register and show up 15 minutes early
to the training so you actually get in! Here's the link to grab a
spot...

>>> Click here to register now

I look forward to hearing about the success you'll have as getting to
1k a day can happen in less than 30 days!

From my heart to yours!

Peter

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tJTJGUGV0ZXJTYWdlRmFuMDA3&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=320A622A6A1981 

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20lMkZ1c2VyJTJGUGV0ZXJTYWdlMDA3&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=320A622A6A1982 

https://petersage.lt.acemlnc.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSUyRnBldGVyc2FnZTAwNyUyRg==&a=25674440&account=petersage%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=UtH2weuanQgPauHkWI8FylHsrCMTFlNYu3du%2FqhRh28%3D&s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&i=320A622A6A1983 

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Peter Sage, 10 Vinehouse Close Thurcaston, Leicester, LE7 7JU, United Kingdom

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://petersage.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=6&amp;c=320&amp;m=622&amp;s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&amp;act=unsub

Peter Sage, 10 Vinehouse Close Thurcaston, Leicester, LE7 7JU, United Kingdom