Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 05:48:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
MARCH 21 &#45; MARCH 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b401e8740bc5cfdd363be88c4d0be485f485afbc40619ccda468bbd77490b59c1517cf4a5ae4f751444467aeef97e41d68b8b81c947c02d86db 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b401e8740bc5cfdd363be88c4d0be485f485afbc40619ccda468bbd77490b59c1517cf4a5ae4f751444467aeef97e41d68b8b81c947c02d86db 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b40c46972ef4e486dc5df83095e6173393341a3a273462fa6853f39ea8ecce78d9f1a381b7c465a8459f55d61aa7dc75273595751c6bc455a45 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 06 13 Mar 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b40c46972ef4e486dc5df83095e6173393341a3a273462fa6853f39ea8ecce78d9f1a381b7c465a8459f55d61aa7dc75273595751c6bc455a45 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 06 13 Mar 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b40c46972ef4e486dc5df83095e6173393341a3a273462fa6853f39ea8ecce78d9f1a381b7c465a8459f55d61aa7dc75273595751c6bc455a45 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 06 13 Mar 20 27

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e2cf204640bfb4d8a7ce184d6cbd61b2d5f38a95b7d7adb307d076bb83a8f3bd009e9d0e6c6531c8753738219bc1dc814e8328e040df97267b010fa9182a45 
10 Ways to Write About Nature That Aren’t Cliché 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e2cf204640bfb4d8a7ce184d6cbd61b2d5f38a95b7d7adb307d076bb83a8f3bd009e9d0e6c6531c8753738219bc1dc814e8328e040df97267b010fa9182a45 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e2cf204640bfb4a22602b3c49db1810197906ce97e39b790af29b412b44a2539e9e44c92f46b42ec2b77b7af8467256d0163d43c1957033da2e7ec4d04af97 
The Power of Storytelling to Inspire Girls’ Future Success 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e2cf204640bfb4a22602b3c49db1810197906ce97e39b790af29b412b44a2539e9e44c92f46b42ec2b77b7af8467256d0163d43c1957033da2e7ec4d04af97 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e2cf204640bfb464864e3fa4cb8e86a9479f9329018d4cb8cb97220fd6abfc70835f7a7cec17c6ffd9b0ec0a1216dc748b00a6df8d13e2432996fcae72bce4 
The Twelve Best Business Writing Tools and How They Can Help You Succeed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e2cf204640bfb464864e3fa4cb8e86a9479f9329018d4cb8cb97220fd6abfc70835f7a7cec17c6ffd9b0ec0a1216dc748b00a6df8d13e2432996fcae72bce4 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b4033c48ac083e9c7dc9ea855287994616b020540f1ba28545ffe7a7eaa5b043cec8bc31e41f94353d25c6ef6b31e45dbba2a82f14a4bca52b6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b4033c48ac083e9c7dc9ea855287994616b020540f1ba28545ffe7a7eaa5b043cec8bc31e41f94353d25c6ef6b31e45dbba2a82f14a4bca52b6 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b4033c48ac083e9c7dc9ea855287994616b020540f1ba28545ffe7a7eaa5b043cec8bc31e41f94353d25c6ef6b31e45dbba2a82f14a4bca52b6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b4033c48ac083e9c7dc9ea855287994616b020540f1ba28545ffe7a7eaa5b043cec8bc31e41f94353d25c6ef6b31e45dbba2a82f14a4bca52b6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b408a22518749e4e34e9beab00b1faa4f8d62670658deafe7c86de43bbeda33f1d2c664e4d439b6541b7684d3997cc67781a981b2a7a2a5fd43 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b4059d9c05db2689c08064a9a8a5c67b343b24ff3f22659d9a1ea326f30b31e76cf86e3d8825008c1a5fca30be840443981f4d3b13ed3cb60b3 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b408b839c5ddb42b4e7fbabcaff94c36506992bff360e757baf852cbcf2ff8cf8775b3408f3328219a2b785a4f0f21e7040681488a29433e365 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b4086b6ec5c524ad882694e1af6ae11bb6f920259776956b71363c19f3ab2e1becd8a4008504d005f28eba46c64b717be46 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b40075e289e316bdc50881846804ad349e612ad36906c7fa7510956043c011d5cc89583e68f56df5abb79a274a4a830aa5b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b406cf1fbb420c6eea757aa801474e11922fe746b286474a29af6a6e4a981968b3e0088cb0c0a983314dc9a7095a89037da 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b403b669ebf439b15753b5c29b45d788f56c4e7ead4168307c2f42d6e58cd3795ea75b6bf25a0b1440c3a36528bf13f4270 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b408b839c5ddb42b4e7fbabcaff94c36506992bff360e757baf852cbcf2ff8cf8775b3408f3328219a2b785a4f0f21e7040681488a29433e365 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b4097692102ec635f25cefa3cf595d15d38866ec8016bc28f60911d382e48d6cb02e3952f2786890a7f7305357ffa2b88c9aaa56f4407436d34 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8a458cd206d556d56d7856b10cef35f69dc98fcc95f734618b7e5d5d0eecf8ef7a7c9eb774da59943c420adf1459f6e67082ca8d511b7cd79888bc0db5ba97939704c17c9ef5ebb47678760cd2d60aa6b6f089b75c6aea6 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b40c3a005841c8b02a487db218141713b1f98af150140783490a35748f43478e5462157bcddc3be4870f9219d2722449ab87f07065f316215ae 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6faa295883281b40c3a005841c8b02a487db218141713b1f98af150140783490a35748f43478e5462157bcddc3be4870f9219d2722449ab87f07065f316215ae 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104