Subject: The 1 most important thing you need to do, to level up your life...
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:03:52 -0500

Hi Pravesh,

****

We've all thought about taking the magic pill at some point in our
lives.

That pill that when taken once a day, for half a year, you'll suddenly
be richer, skinnier, smarter, (insert desire here), beyond your wildest
dreams.

Well, guess what?

This pill doesn't exist, and as magic as life is, it doesn't have
the ability to fulfil your wishes.

So what do you need to do? 

Firstly, you have to put in the work to change your life....

But.... and this is the interesting part....

It's not as hard as you think.

My now famous 5-Day Challenge shows you exactly how to upgrade your
life, by focusing wholeheartedly, 100% of the time on your peer group. 

Studies have shown time and time again that the most vital influence on
human beings, is the environment in which they live.

We are basically like a plant. Give it water, sun, earth and a caring
hug every now and then, it THRIVES.

Surround us with inspiring, successful people, what do we become?

Want to know the best part about all of this..? THE CHALLENGE IS
FREE!!!  

So, do yourself a favour (you will thank me profusely later).... and

JOIN THE CHALLENGE NOW!

From my heart to yours!

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Peter Sage, 10 Vinehouse Close Thurcaston, Leicester, LE7 7JU, United Kingdom

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://petersage.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=6&amp;c=295&amp;m=581&amp;s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&amp;act=unsub

Peter Sage, 10 Vinehouse Close Thurcaston, Leicester, LE7 7JU, United Kingdom