Subject: Pravesh, the foundation to all personal growth is...
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 01:08:38 -0500

Pravesh,

****

Listen in for a moment... 
... as what I have to share with you today is quite profound.

It is a strong reminder as to what is the most powerful part of personal
growth... 

Yes, you can go on business seminars. 
You can go on time management seminars. 
You can go and learn all the skills to try to make money or manage money
better. 

But guess what? Environment beats will. 

In other words, your peer group is still the most important foundational
aspect of your life in terms of what's determining the quality of your
life moving forward. 

For example, you can have all of the intention to stay warm, but if you
are living in a freezer, the environment is going to win over
time...every time. 

And there's a lot of people right now who are thinking cold, negative
thoughts.  

My questions for those people are always the same...

Who are you surrounding yourself with? 

And do you know exactly how to upgrade your peer group? 

Do you know how to approach people who are successful that would welcome
you in, rather than you look at them on a pedestal and think, Oh my
goodness, they'd never want to spend time with me. 

There are strategies on how to do that, and I'd like to invite you to
learn them if you're up for an environment upgrade? Click here to
access a challenge
I've
put together for you, that teaches you exactly how to make the shift.

You see, you become who you hang with. 

Case closed. 

You hang around with 10 negative people, you're going to be the 11th.

There's no way out of it. Environment beats will.

That's why it's our unconscious patterns that are programmable by our
environment that dominate most about our lives and habits. Contrary to
what the front part of our brain is telling us that we want. Oh, I want
the nice body, the nice house, the nice car, the nice relationship, but
I don't get out of bed in the morning. 

I have lousy eating habits and I'm still egocentric when it comes to
partners. 

Why is that now? 

Why do people self-sabotage? 

Well, the biggest impact on how you show up in life is your environment.

So, the real question then is...

How do you change your environment?

As I said, the fastest way is to upgrade your peer group.

You hang around with 9 other motivated, positive and successful people,
you're going to be the 10th. 

And, my now famous 5-Day Challenge shows you exactly how to upgrade your
peer group step by step. The best part...IT'S FREE!!!  But, you have
to put in the work.

When you do, this challenge will allow you to start living your life in
the sunshine of positivity, success, abundance mentality, and high
levels of self-esteem. 

And self-worth rather than where the vast majority of humanity is right
now, unfortunately, which is charging 90 miles an hour to nowhere with a
negative mindset. 

Yeah. Let's nail that as part of your growth. Simply click on the link
below to get started with Day 1 instantly.

YES! I'm Ready For This Challenge!!!

From my heart to yours!

Peter

P.S. If you're not surrounded by inspiring, motivated people who vote
your victory, then maybe today is your day to change that. Join the 5
Day Challenge now
and
you'll be hanging with people who want to help you move forward, who
see your true potential, and are encouraging. 

Update Your Details  (name & email, etc) or Unsubscribe
(seriously?)

Peter Sage, 10 Vinehouse Close Thurcaston, Leicester, LE7 7JU, United Kingdom

Sent with ActiveCampaign 
because it ROCKS!
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://petersage.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=6&amp;c=292&amp;m=577&amp;s=94b53eda9b17ecde7706fcc68c655916&amp;act=unsub

Peter Sage, 10 Vinehouse Close Thurcaston, Leicester, LE7 7JU, United Kingdom