Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 05:04:20 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
MARCH 14 &#45; MARCH 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b495e4893aa3f5d646705f0ace2c9017805f01f9decd27780db3b8b3e4dbdcc6db27e25e3afa01910bb2d85ee07bd27d19116180ce5fc6d4aa5 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b495e4893aa3f5d646705f0ace2c9017805f01f9decd27780db3b8b3e4dbdcc6db27e25e3afa01910bb2d85ee07bd27d19116180ce5fc6d4aa5 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dffd9000a8d853d28ee82b697b30947d2f521866a2899459cbde9cb1e85db00905ee9db5a09bcfaea0645c6f67197a6c8d2bc3a69e174fae 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dffd9000a8d853d28ee82b697b30947d2f521866a2899459cbde9cb1e85db00905ee9db5a09bcfaea0645c6f67197a6c8d2bc3a69e174fae 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dffd9000a8d853d28ee82b697b30947d2f521866a2899459cbde9cb1e85db00905ee9db5a09bcfaea0645c6f67197a6c8d2bc3a69e174fae 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by March 24 <br class="hide">and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dd622bce12e9a70985ab5065cb8219314a215d453fb534fd373c086d56d1be48e3f4ba5f29ce254dd6c37e07654bf99f57a5f0b434a4431a 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dd622bce12e9a70985ab5065cb8219314a215d453fb534fd373c086d56d1be48e3f4ba5f29ce254dd6c37e07654bf99f57a5f0b434a4431a 

46% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d418e8b92796a14d475c82e5b502ee7943904b15b14d732fa6de6fd3ace3187f033962f30f6c974a49811b198bbb72532663ebedd81fe3017b 
It’s Time to Refresh These 7 Common Writing Habits 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d418e8b92796a14d475c82e5b502ee7943904b15b14d732fa6de6fd3ace3187f033962f30f6c974a49811b198bbb72532663ebedd81fe3017b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d41c58bdc8eb818d9f6a7a3411943d14b12e7921eb2f40a9c6cf1031daba3c7290adf64c5c53ee67738a26cb4a99a1a1d710995e7f2d1afc3b 
Strike the Right Tone on the Go with Our Tone Detector for Mobile 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d41c58bdc8eb818d9f6a7a3411943d14b12e7921eb2f40a9c6cf1031daba3c7290adf64c5c53ee67738a26cb4a99a1a1d710995e7f2d1afc3b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d48fb9770222300d67ac6573c515866c9f73998e4e504b376aae94f208217e179cf5327d35a189acb73140fe1d509d027534687b8714c7730a 
What Is Nonviolent Communication and How Can It Benefit You at Work? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d48fb9770222300d67ac6573c515866c9f73998e4e504b376aae94f208217e179cf5327d35a189acb73140fe1d509d027534687b8714c7730a 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513961586e47454ca6e645bfeb5936f28d5c9a21228c9427c696c3d1b061b3150151b1e16361e90c9a279ebaa8f1d4a380e58 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513961586e47454ca6e645bfeb5936f28d5c9a21228c9427c696c3d1b061b3150151b1e16361e90c9a279ebaa8f1d4a380e58 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513961586e47454ca6e645bfeb5936f28d5c9a21228c9427c696c3d1b061b3150151b1e16361e90c9a279ebaa8f1d4a380e58 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513961586e47454ca6e645bfeb5936f28d5c9a21228c9427c696c3d1b061b3150151b1e16361e90c9a279ebaa8f1d4a380e58 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b490b2388d37ae88e9cf9c418dee28e0e9a17994c16fe8b800d5c5785c179e6caa1ab901fdcf8466d56bef8a0a52bd37a9555745eae5a6e13e6 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49e83d6b5620c6b658486d4d16a5e88b9c141930db8698713b04d35220128cfc8bc9a5553b814166126a20c48500c0945585e2392b7b9df6de 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4976b75ecb045e2042dde09d5194e83d2779dc9b25ed4a965e670eed3d06c4af6cf62b6e6a52b2279fc765bda9417757b9fc79e1c67bb8853a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4996834730779d79505d8b055b877c45925f0770045d5bab0159051ceb5266f4d4313b41dc91346c49e0ddc778c4b014b3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49e362e8c74bb4c9277d7313a53fabb96d86e28872e610b1dadbdbbae9ea26964acdffa92759d97e2ec9deb76678bc5925 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49440c35503cbfd71e8e88845f90d5e21162d414f0da042e484e617c35eb4c107fddec5e66c31f81edb0383a472f24a5c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b490d4bd82425fdb63a47ff4f9b4aae5f1c0413210e3b33717c685eefb13d5dc4c524fe4639a27549426b24b50426f10c39 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4976b75ecb045e2042dde09d5194e83d2779dc9b25ed4a965e670eed3d06c4af6cf62b6e6a52b2279fc765bda9417757b9fc79e1c67bb8853a 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b499640e8c91d81ef37053eda13ace4f0e14a0db69aa6d06816be3889c49e17b02f07bd9b60d9956a0379ecda3f6ecefacc149dc9232086ccd6 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0f616c5931f8ee1bd4bcc4b44cbe89930baee2d46aa066eea2f0094c5736c1fe74c4adf8f03d3e3f653a333a38677aa6022717e597f7f8e79ae8ffc554c7607e9f921e283c94d6aeb64935e3cc3501a8ff74cb125943839 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4967ab004800f62ddda4f2302005e02c7ac63a1f80e80199d0163bccf3845c4016f75b676c3e0475eacbf3fff5563f2da3907b5f910d768b74 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4967ab004800f62ddda4f2302005e02c7ac63a1f80e80199d0163bccf3845c4016f75b676c3e0475eacbf3fff5563f2da3907b5f910d768b74 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104