Subject: Check your Google Account privacy settings
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:43:12 GMT

See and manage your privacy settings with the Privacy Checkup
[email-masked]

It’s time to review the privacy settings in your Google Account. See and
adjust what data Google uses to personalize your experience, as well as
what information you share with friends or make public.
Take a few minutes now
<https://myaccount.google.com/privacycheckup/1?pc_email=pravesh.singh%40lsmindia.com&hl=en&utm_source=ppr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ppr-start-link>
to update your settings.

Check your privacy settings
<https://myaccount.google.com/privacycheckup/1?pc_email=pravesh.singh%40lsmindia.com&hl=en&utm_source=ppr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ppr-start-button>
<https://myaccount.google.com/privacycheckup/1?pc_email=pravesh.singh%40lsmindia.com&hl=en&utm_source=ppr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ppr-start-button>
Privacy Checkup is available in your Google Account (
https://account.google.com
<https://account.google.com/smartlink/home?hl=en&utm_source=ppr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ppr>
)
You received this email because you requested regular reminders to review
your Google privacy settings. You can unsubscribe via the privacy reminders
setting in your Privacy Checkup
<https://myaccount.google.com/privacycheckup/1?pc_email=pravesh.singh%40lsmindia.com&hl=en&utm_source=ppr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ppr-unsubscribe>
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA