Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 04:21:44 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
MARCH 07 &#45; MARCH 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab41e157b461e9d864a0e89f14e0c504724847a73a91a2883cf136fdcaf3759b107989a0e94c44acb18fb90d5ec96c4dd4e20d9b4f4cad30f2 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab41e157b461e9d864a0e89f14e0c504724847a73a91a2883cf136fdcaf3759b107989a0e94c44acb18fb90d5ec96c4dd4e20d9b4f4cad30f2 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eabc1cab97899a5b8c58be3dbe0efda6b74f007c296a43f594e131b73ea45db7df7952a0461647212905014a652d362110bc39f021d972ffc51 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 20 27 Mar 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eabec978ac976f4837187f519a64fd3050f51611bdc8afd6ffeaa5249cf60e6f7ca74759027fb447bd7f79874502d1c3c89861a1439a9ede7d3 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 20 27 Mar 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eabd174e891e6383b060128adff393b38e31f6ddccedf363e7bda9ce543289b50a571e2ae7fbbaf6d5a60dff3cbe1b6b0c083403a0746cf7630 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 20 27 Mar 06 13

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eaba4b983878c1e37b5a98f2f14fc178066fd7f71dfe365f12473fbe5ee140c4832acd89326f22c39d16aa1105502b11210cefad2f0fd4ed8ed 
How to Write the Perfect Body Paragraph 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eaba4b983878c1e37b5a98f2f14fc178066fd7f71dfe365f12473fbe5ee140c4832acd89326f22c39d16aa1105502b11210cefad2f0fd4ed8ed 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eabeafb764ee47ffc105a4fd0dcadd4c1219a79fbfa0b04c290e241eac0485c57c2030f04cd4c5ad8dd3f38b10614c7ff3dde3031f5fe805496 
Semicolons vs. Colons vs. Dashes 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eabeafb764ee47ffc105a4fd0dcadd4c1219a79fbfa0b04c290e241eac0485c57c2030f04cd4c5ad8dd3f38b10614c7ff3dde3031f5fe805496 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab39645a592880f058ce56d42dc09106540e7231a768e2ef88d4a5a2752bb36b64b3a332e739cf476b24da7b92f8a88a2236ea4afdd83bc125 
20 Women Who Paved the Way in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab39645a592880f058ce56d42dc09106540e7231a768e2ef88d4a5a2752bb36b64b3a332e739cf476b24da7b92f8a88a2236ea4afdd83bc125 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab18f2f96bfb809eef0f48716d3ac73bf0dd8b3d04e931c81657b6aabd3e848837b851237dd5579d30c71df53abca7e15c2960df72c864123a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab18f2f96bfb809eef0f48716d3ac73bf0dd8b3d04e931c81657b6aabd3e848837b851237dd5579d30c71df53abca7e15c2960df72c864123a 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab18f2f96bfb809eef0f48716d3ac73bf0dd8b3d04e931c81657b6aabd3e848837b851237dd5579d30c71df53abca7e15c2960df72c864123a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab18f2f96bfb809eef0f48716d3ac73bf0dd8b3d04e931c81657b6aabd3e848837b851237dd5579d30c71df53abca7e15c2960df72c864123a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eabbaf144f46e345ac3a9d267908f21bc122e03938a6fff6eaef0c053f19aea4249696240868e53bf18b64669cdf9e6723eafaef7915ffcf75c 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab70c014f48b8fe13ea982ac9897a09dc24c4579a066ba98b2fa16d9abda1b4821d6ed9ce1cd4c79247aac21f134f90da5cb467849614ec103 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab13d189f149de541038dce77da46d1e92c26dfb789ed45b6984e8a2501e825925235ceebd80013339bd7d1478e215356716694ee54a9fe62f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab9347cdbfe2767b4e358b7839effaab359ef1d59d41f8c6007410ad9b96e4ac4ac0f740c42d6e8c3568c37530116a70bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eabed2f0739fed8a327aef82f4464aca432000f462f7633081900d54d7cbf9e3be5e098ac43b9bfa46ee658576b90bfae1a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab1574177d8970fc9d5540dc180d63dbd54708cd4e320c0b161f1de8f816a3c5ebb85077911a148b1002173b815bc7c69e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab5c959d284744ae3d526bc449e2d6be577a1c224651e1c5cd184821e0ec2d30fcc0208b53bf4c6dfeda5b01751ac02945 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab13d189f149de541038dce77da46d1e92c26dfb789ed45b6984e8a2501e825925235ceebd80013339bd7d1478e215356716694ee54a9fe62f 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab3608a1cb689062eaa9649c2eae20d755c3eea579eb3a9dd3c010098bb97f846e0a565bd664d6e78051138656a5066418e9d1c4d6909b54b1 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a670e5641f0e2c7707d9c1af2bf1cf88f637e9985bb736589c77bb5caee657ad78f16a0bd2e1e1c53a744b4bbfc6a01cb842500d42b20041a33a0834b609d5ab321fc9e194f2027f7c57c6440380ddc796e7263d1d9423e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab1799dc4ce62a09b969b1b9c5ee4c472421ec970b1b45e181ac2889bf63b3efa276de5d6c008e2884637c321835ebafc346200e42d0654f24 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=71f1610b4a7a2eab1799dc4ce62a09b969b1b9c5ee4c472421ec970b1b45e181ac2889bf63b3efa276de5d6c008e2884637c321835ebafc346200e42d0654f24 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104