Subject: Free masterclass this Thursday 18th March
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pravesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:17:54 +0000 (UTC)

you do not want to miss this

Hi Pravesh,

Peter Sage here.

After the massive response to the survey (over 2000 responses) I'm
running a LIVE MASTERCLASS ON THURSDAY
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/lwMmcZxnEVXc/L344] where
I'm revealing a brand new opportunity for you to generate a 5-6
figure income per month working 3 hours each week.

Now I know that sounds a tad hypey but trust me this is going to be
huge.

FULL DETAILS HERE.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/lwMmcZxnEVXc/L344]

From my heart to yours.

Peter Sage

P.S. I went through each and every response of over 2,000 responses
and the biggest thing people want now is more certainty financially on
this Thursday I'm going to share you can do exactly that.

Spots are limited to 1000 so REGISTER NOW SO YOU WON'T MISS OUT.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/lwMmcZxnEVXc/L344]

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rMX7/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/rMX7/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -