Subject: Real-time and personalized experiences with the Vonage Voice API
From: The Vonage Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 23:05:45 -0600
List-Id: <100038673.xt.local>

Webinar: What's Voice got to do with me?

17 March 2021 (Wednesday)
11am - 11.50am SGT 

If you’re a business decision maker or a developer, you know the challenges of delivering exceptional support to your customers including:
-Increased call volumes—but limited agents or IVR capabilities to support the growth
-Expansion of your geographic presence—but a lack local staff and/or language support

The Vonage Voice API enables customer interactions that are both more immediate and more personalized. We’ll be sharing some of our newest game-changing features in our upcoming webinar; you won’t want to miss it!

Visit here to register today! https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/binar-eml-2-70167000000gztoaas/2hfmw1/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY

Register Now https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/binar-eml-2-70167000000gztoaas/2hfmw1/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY

Webinar Details:
What’s Voice got to do with me?
17 March 2021 (Wednesday)
11am - 11.50am SGT 

The Vonage Team

https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/2021-03-10/2hfmw3/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2hfmw5/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2hfmw7/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/company-vonage/2hfmw9/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2hfmwc/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY

© 2021 Vonage. Various trademarks held by their respective owners. All rights reserved. 23 Main St., Holmdel, NJ 07733
Unsubscribe https://ww3.nexmo.com/unsubscribe/u/803603/fd0041751c15d359fc7a9f606db80b2cf4f9edd2073f2b8f0946113e3be367e3/653734608

 | Privacy Policy
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/cmp-footer-legalpolicy-privacy/2hfmwf/653734608?h=fjB4JcS8G0ScVfazub7nQR2ewQhmH2j_7G8aQQH3zjY