Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 03:54:33 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 28 &#45; MARCH 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4333c292f20c157c8716d793968f7d905033edd7c65cd26d7250f291630af7005d8c036a7a2eacfbd83b1043a4125d84af381d481a9da5d6 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4333c292f20c157c8716d793968f7d905033edd7c65cd26d7250f291630af7005d8c036a7a2eacfbd83b1043a4125d84af381d481a9da5d6 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a436625507f88fe0837a30dd3b0f847a2829126adbfe6962cfd56ecb17c75190b5a7e88461aa6c01bab101d8b943dbf663e 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a436625507f88fe0837a30dd3b0f847a2829126adbfe6962cfd56ecb17c75190b5a7e88461aa6c01bab101d8b943dbf663e 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a436625507f88fe0837a30dd3b0f847a2829126adbfe6962cfd56ecb17c75190b5a7e88461aa6c01bab101d8b943dbf663e 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

24,292
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b8a51fd3276acf5d88cc866849f45182237750d2d0e75ec428409fcc8f80bcfca0358ff264f6ed73f800fc860010d4ae8cd76352a9cbeb262 
Responding to Awkward Texting Scenarios: A Primer 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b8a51fd3276acf5d88cc866849f45182237750d2d0e75ec428409fcc8f80bcfca0358ff264f6ed73f800fc860010d4ae8cd76352a9cbeb262 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b01575f93e690abb5ddda87c5a8672a2d9105343cb9882b8323f2b5efac0c8d238f80771de7f8cc4b16ea5392ad2a588f9279ee3d9858344c 
The Only Guide to Essay Writing You’ll Ever Need 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b01575f93e690abb5ddda87c5a8672a2d9105343cb9882b8323f2b5efac0c8d238f80771de7f8cc4b16ea5392ad2a588f9279ee3d9858344c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b30fe1df4f16e917088396274c171346aaf4f3ddf320a2e85ee89dbe83ef51f9a61a34c9143b0f603516ca9645245aab772ddda5ed13e8380 
How Outlining Is Essential to Your Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b30fe1df4f16e917088396274c171346aaf4f3ddf320a2e85ee89dbe83ef51f9a61a34c9143b0f603516ca9645245aab772ddda5ed13e8380 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c633159c4862dd4d0a7acffc2ae4ebd176d3d7bf3a8f8d76a0e9433eb3d16b3144bb9a69e4859780d3c6e4fc9fb3f0eead 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c633159c4862dd4d0a7acffc2ae4ebd176d3d7bf3a8f8d76a0e9433eb3d16b3144bb9a69e4859780d3c6e4fc9fb3f0eead 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c633159c4862dd4d0a7acffc2ae4ebd176d3d7bf3a8f8d76a0e9433eb3d16b3144bb9a69e4859780d3c6e4fc9fb3f0eead 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c633159c4862dd4d0a7acffc2ae4ebd176d3d7bf3a8f8d76a0e9433eb3d16b3144bb9a69e4859780d3c6e4fc9fb3f0eead 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bf39fe6e044b2f51f2f24258e9b8797a14f32d1ced2a7625c961c930d5b71f9e276c0d1348146d297046b2f6b343aad1a6dcdddd13a710ff7 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bc28367a716aa7c16789f43f796e3726acd87d65f74287f75e7cb7740e1c7e498436758568a7977068b9c4b1eab25bc68b044c2d30b0c62ac 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bd7391a2c1d3c1164e0a3d3c1ff277cbe4b92da5ac260f731e00f2a6d05e7232126d996f0c846a39d0b81282c3b013090e3dcc3bba854c707 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b116cec1cf67e44c26dce6e275d1a30bf405d4cfae3dddab8c1d612f2d4a28ad2b84527644337648a585075fa095cb267 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b720816e93665f67dd8741b10f1ae2942d6be2e6e10740694a0208667e4062dbc6875f4902711c10532a1db7b87d6f604 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4b0e603588fc27e491cda9503f308b22e28e68fc7b5057b6f6fbc099a65e3efec857b511cd067666742fa4b0bbd0593a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bd66e25b20af290a04d3e40b2eede96fb9f937aa986a73c5f4a61c633762c9c335b2170bcced9e39c2219fc794e281e98 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bd7391a2c1d3c1164e0a3d3c1ff277cbe4b92da5ac260f731e00f2a6d05e7232126d996f0c846a39d0b81282c3b013090e3dcc3bba854c707 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9ba4a32b2dfcf815e29d6109dc7114e6befc18bd631eca0fdd762d961db1da4d54055adc929e7eafe6f63bccd1be0c337653e3c1ae0fd06676 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6b645a6fe4f8cffa8d22484184adb151e74884593ebac49d209bba5ad5f53fca187ecd9929f44a2a1abdb7b2a2b445846e90ffa9fca704cf8a5c5ab54e5976c23a75f5e19cfbfc11016fdc5d846d5e5fcfa70431991413b6 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9be77930810bc0c5df970d838c09e6b42d95c0ee5201523c8d9457483cd4b3df329df5ed40e0c7dca2f4a20729fa8f97f190590909bb9d5f69 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9be77930810bc0c5df970d838c09e6b42d95c0ee5201523c8d9457483cd4b3df329df5ed40e0c7dca2f4a20729fa8f97f190590909bb9d5f69 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104