Subject: Webinar Invite: What's Voice got to do with me?
From: The Vonage Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 20:04:04 -0600
List-Id: <100038673.xt.local>

Live Webinar: What's Voice got to do with me?

17 March 2021 (Wednesday)
11am - 11:50am SGT

Simply satisfying your customers is no longer enough.  Exceptional customer interactions that combine... 

- Real-time responses and faster resolutions
- A deep understanding of their needs and intent
- Preferred language and dialects 

...are the name of the game in order for your brand to stand out.

The Vonage Voice API is an exceptional tool for creating personalized, contextual call experiences for your customers quickly and affordably.

We invite you to join us on 17 March (Wednesday) at 11 - 11:50 am (Singapore Time) for an exclusive webinar exploring how you can enrich the conversation with your customers with the features of our Voice API. We’ll share customer stories and use cases and answer some frequently asked questions.

Visit here to register today! https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/binar-eml-1-70167000000gztoaas/2hbwpc/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk

Register Now https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/binar-eml-1-70167000000gztoaas/2hbwpc/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk

The Vonage Team

https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/2021-03-03/2hbwpf/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2hbwph/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2hbwpk/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/company-vonage/2hbwpm/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/vonage/2hbwpp/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk

© 2021 Vonage. Various trademarks held by their respective owners. All rights reserved. 23 Main St., Holmdel, NJ 07733
Unsubscribe https://ww3.nexmo.com/unsubscribe/u/803603/fd0041751c15d359fc7a9f606db80b2cf4f9edd2073f2b8f0946113e3be367e3/645696396

 | Privacy Policy
https://ww3.nexmo.com/e/803603/cmp-footer-legalpolicy-privacy/2hbwpr/645696396?h=oK4FThODpQcg_CyMAJIxcwzAordgf30FjJMxv4pd7rk